HELLO!!

Hello! You may have found this book by one of two ways.

1. You stumbled acrossed it while trying to find a good book to read

2. You follow along with my "Big Dog's Little Sister" book, and you saw that I made an announcement saying that I was gonna do this.

Either way, WELCOME!!

So this is how it will work.

In my "Big Dog's Little Sister" book, I want to make an AEW/WWE crossover. And it seemed that the majority wanted to see that. And if you are following along with that book, you'll know that I am far away from having AEW join in. But I thought it would be a good idea to start working on some things. And the best part is....

You guys get to be a part of it!! I want to know what would you guys like to see.
Like what dream/custom matches would you love to see?
What are custom title ideas?
Custom ppv's?   You name it!

And if you want, you can even add in your own character into the mix of it. (IF YOU WANT, NO PRESSURE)

If you have an idea of what you'd like to have seen in this, but is too shy, or afraid of what others will say, please feel free to message me on wattpad your idea. I love seeing your ideas!!

These are the names of the chapters SO FAR!

OC'S

CUSTOM TITLES

PPV's

ROSTER(S)

That's all I've got so far. I hope you enjoy this book!!

With love,

Chancie