Chapter 24 Disappearance of The New Way Devil

Year: 2163 6 months following the events of Doom 2016

Location: Hazbin Hotel

Back at the Hazbin Hotel, Blitz, Moxxie, and Millie had arrived searching for Loona. Blitz in particular was very angry and was demanding answers.

Blitz: Were is she?! WHERE IS MY LOONA?!

Charlie: Please calm down. I thought Scarface was bringing her back.

Blitz: If he's hurt her *pulls out his flintlock* I'm going to kill him!

Suddenly the doors barged open and Loona walked through. Everyone in the room drew their attention to her as she quickly marched towards Charlie. Blitz was relieved to see his adopted daughter back seemingly unscathed.

Blitz: Loonie! *runs up and hugs Loona* I'm so glad you're safe! I thought that ugly motherfucker hurt you!

Loona: *shoves Blitz off of her* Stop it Blitz! He didn't hurt me!

Blitz: Oh yeah, then why weren't you home by 10:30 like I told him?!

Loona: We played a drinking game last night and I passed out! He let me sleep in his room and didn't take advantage of me. He even offered me breakfast earlier this morning and drove me back.

Moxxie: That still doesn't explain why you didn't show up at your apartment.

Loona and Blitz: Shut the fuck up Moxxie! This isn't any of your business!

Loona: Anyway as he was dropping me off, some loser imp stole my cellphone and Scarface took off to retrieve it for me. While he was gone I was nabbed by Valentino and his goons.

Angel Dust who was listening in on the conversation gasped and went up to Loona to ask about the incident.

Angel: Val kidnapped you?! What happened after that?

Loona: He took me to the shipyard and he....*sighs* He hurt me, pretty bad too. Luckily Scarface showed up and not only saved me again but also tended to my injuries. But as we were about to leave, these...things showed up.

Charlie: What sort of things?

Loona: I don't know, there was ten of them and they looked like some kind of robot or cyborg. But that doesn't matter. We need to get back to Scarface now! He might not make it if we don't get there!

Blitz: We aren't going anywhere Loonie. This isn't our problem so let's go home.

Blitz grabbed Loona's arm and began to lead her until she yanked her arm out of his grip.

Blitz: Young lady, we're leaving right now!

Loona: No Blitz! I'm not gonna leave Scarface to die! Not when he's already done so much for me!

Moxxie: She has a valid point, sir. This Scarface has done quite a lot. We shouldn't leave him to suffer at the hands of whoever or whatever he's going up against.