Chapter 10 : Better Alternative

Chapter Ten

By the time Gulf entered Mew’s room, the other was fast asleep.

He already got rid of Mew’s stained top but he did forget about the pants.

He was contemplating, he wanted to ask either Off or Lucas if they could change Mew’s pants but on second thought, one wrong move and they could hurt the fresh wound.

Which leaves Gulf no choice.

He explores Mew’s room, trying to find his closet.

He walked further into the room but he only spots a king sized bed, a mirrored wall, the bathroom, a long couch and a swing chair at the terrace.

He walks closer to the bed and crouched on his knees, trying to see if Mew had pull out cabinets under the bed.

He pulled the duvet a little and tried to see if there was any pull out cabinets.

And voila, there is.

It was only one pull out though, so he hooked his fingers over the drawer’s knob and pulled with all of his might, considering that it was heavy.

But his eyes widened upon realizing what was in there.

Lights from either side of the drawer lit up as soon as it was pulled and Gulf never regretted so fast in his life upon seeing the drawer filled with guns placed neatly on the polyurethane foam.

Different sizes were in there, from pistols to rifles, magazines, bullets, even explosives were in there.

His jaw dropped and in barely a second, he immediately pushed it close, good thing the drawer had hydraulic hinges, which basically saved Gulf from creating a loud banging noise of the sudden push.

He sighed in relief as he recovered from the shock, and was once again on his feet trying to search for the closet.

He was walking around when he noticed a little dent on the edge of the mirror wall.

His curiosity got the best of him so he walked towards it and looked at it closely.

Only to find out that it was a recessed hidden handle for sliding doors.

Before his brain could even react, Gulf placed his fingers gently on the hidden handle and carefully slid it open.

And there he saw Mew’s huge ass walk in closet.

As soon as it slid open, the white light on the ceiling lit up in unison with the yellow lights from each drawer.

Gulf took the time to admire how neat it was, how huge the closet was, not to mention, every style of clothing was in there.

From formal to casual.

‘Just how rich can he be to own such a huge closet for one?’ he thought as his mouth fell ajar as he took walked inside.

But as soon as he was done admiring the interior of the closet, he saw the piled pairs of sweatpants.

So he grabbed one, as well as a white top.

He was about to leave the walk in closet when he noticed a wine cellar on the left side.

Even if he was far from the cellar, he could immediately recognize those expensive bottles of scotch, whiskey, champagne and etc.

But he decided not to pry anymore and just leave.

But upon walking out, he couldn’t help but think.

‘Is it completely normal to have a wine cellar inside your bedroom?’ he thought.

He was going to push the thought to the back of his mind when he noticed the bottle of liquor on Mew’s bedside table along with a glass.

But he didn’t question it further.

He shook his head off his thoughts as he finally decided to stick to his original plan which was to get rid of the stained clothes.

He stood on Mew’s side of the bed and shook the covers off of Mew momentarily.

He then leaned down but before he did his next move, he closed his eyes, heaved a deep sigh and looked at Mew.

“I’m sorry for doing this without your permission but the rough texture of your pants is touching your fresh wound’s dressing, so I have no other intention aside from professionalism” he was addressing Mew but it seemed like he was reminding himself.

Not long, wanting to finish this all up, he then unbuttoned Mew’s pants, didn’t bother unzipping it and just pulled it off in one go.

Which was a relief since Gulf didn’t have to shimmy his way to take it off.

And a breath of relief was emitted by Gulf as he saw the other was wearing boxers.

‘It would have been traumatizing if he had no undergarments on’ Gulf screeches in disgust.

He then took the loose sweatpants, pulled Mew’s feet in and pulled it up, letting the waistband rest an inch below the wound.

As soon as he was done, he mentally applauded himself for not freaking out and maintaining his cool.

But instead of letting him wear the tee, he decided to just let him be and covered him with the thick comforter.

He then grabbed the stained pants and went to the bathroom.

He took his time as he washed the stain off the fabric.

Not long, once he was done, he took a hanger and hanged the pants to dry it off.

After everything, he laid down on the couch to kill some time.

When his mind suddenly drifted to what he saw earlier when he discarded Mew’s top during the stitching.

The tattoo.

It looked like a tribal fox.

‘What could it mean?’ Gulf thought.

Meanwhile Off and Lucas.

“What do you mean it’s intentional?”

“Hellion doesn’t like being alone. So having someone in there with him when he’s vulnerable would be better for him.”

Lucas was caught in a trance upon hearing that.

“But wasn’t he always alone in his room? Why would he need company now?” Lucas didn’t intend to do it, but he voiced his thoughts out loud.

“He has trouble sleeping when he’s alone, that’s why he has alcohol in his room. But now that he’s not allowed to drink alcohol due to his wound, putting Klion there might be a better alternative”