!・゚✧15✧゚・!

"Take your shirt off, now." Minho demanded as he and Jisung entered his room. Felix had gone over to Changbin's as suspected so now Minho was locking his bedroom door before going over to Jisung who was already taking his pants off on his bed.

"You're so fucking hot oh my god," Jisung said as Minho climbed on top of him, molding their lips together.

"Mmh, so are you," Minho grunted as he pulled away and removed his shirt.

"Your plan was to turn me on, huh?" Jisung asked as he started undoing Minho's belt as the older attacked his neck.

"Possibly," Minho chuckled lowly.

"Well you succeeded now fuck me," Jisung replied.

"I thought that was where this was headed already, baby," Minho said.

"Well hurry up," Jisung giggled.

Minho connected their lips, eliciting a gasp from the younger which Minho took the opportunity to slide his tongue into the youngers mouth as Jisung started to push Minho's pants off.

Minho placed his hand on Jisung's thigh and slowly moved his hand closer to the waistband of the youngers boxers. Without breaking the kiss, they managed to get Minho out of his pants and Jisung out of his boxers.

They broke the kiss so Minho could dive into his bedside drawer to grab his bottle of lube. Jisung chuckled sensually as Minho poured some onto his fingers beforespeaking, "flip, baby."

"Yes of course," Jisung nodded as he flipped over.

Minho rubbed the tip of his finger around Jisung's hole before slowly inserting one finger. Jisung hummed at the feeling as Minho spoke, "you're so pretty, you know that?"

"Not to brag, but yeah," Jisung chuckled.

Minho laughed as he gave Jisung's ass a light smack. He pumped his finger in and out of the younger for a moment before he inserted a second finger, Jisung whining at the stretch.

"Mm, your fingers feel nice," Jisung giggled.

"Yeah? Do they?" Minho asked and Jisung hummed in response, "maybe I should make you cum with just my fingers then."

"Don't you dare," Jisung replied.

"Someone really wants my cock then, hm?" Minho asked as he inserted one final finger to stretch Jisung.

"Fuck, yes I do, alright?" Jisung moaned.

Minho laughed, "so pretty for me."

After a few minutes more of prep, Jisung moaned, "please."

"Please what?" Minho asked.

"I need you, please," Jisung moaned.

"Okay, baby," Minho nodded as he removed his fingers.

Jisung was quick to move and pull down Minho's boxers. Minho grabbed a golden plastic packet and opened it, about to roll the condom on when Jisung stopped him, "can I?"

"Of course," Minho replied.

Jisung smiled as he grabbed it, and slowly rolled it onto Minho, smiling more at the small groan Minho let out.

"I wanna look at you this time," Jisung said as he laid on the bed on his back.

"Whatever you want to do, baby," Minho smiled as he lined himself up.

"Hands?" Jisung said as he held his hands out for Minho to grab.

Minho chuckled, "you ready?"

Jisung nodded and Minho guided his tip into the younger, sliding in slightly before grabbing Jisung's hands and intertwining their fingers as he pushed in slowly.