・゚✧20✧゚・

The following day, Felix woke up in Changbin's bed, cuddled into the older. When he realized he was the first of the two to wake up, he smiled and stared at Changbin's sleeping face. He liked how the older had a slight pouty look.

Although he wanted to eat and use the restroom so he came up with an idea to wake the older up. He reached up and pressed a couple kisses to the side of Changbin's neck, biting softly a couple time and smiling when Changbin shifted. He began doing more, not even noticing when Changbin woke up. He squealed when Changbin pushed him down onto the bed and the older leaned in to press a gentle, loving kiss to the youngers lips.

"You're so cute, you know that?" Changbin asked.

Felix shrugged, "it happens."

"Yeah, that's true, also, Minho and Jisung had asked me if you and I wanted to go on a double date tomorrow night?" Changbin asked.

Felix perked up, "yes! That'd be so cute!"

"I knew you'd say yes, I already agreed," Changbin smiled, "but come on, let's get up and I can make you some breakfast."

"Okay!" Felix smiled as he and Changbin climbed out of bed, both of them going into the bathroom to brush their teeth and then head downstairs.

The younger admired Changbin as he cooked up some food for them both. He couldn't believe that in such little time he had met someone and scored a boyfriend. That boyfriend being none other than SpearB too, he was over the moon. And would be for a very very long time.

=====

I'm sorry this ending is short and sucks ass. I just felt like I should finish this up quick cause I have already been taking a break from writing and I wanted to give y'all something. I hope y'all understand and thank you for reading this <33