Chapter 20 Special! 1st Special! (>_<)

Rave: Hello everybody! This is the first ever special chapter of The Gay and The Boyish. 

Kyle: True! And today, we are with Chelia and Jena to discuss on a very important topic.

Chelia: Its not really a topic, its more of a question.

Rave: Geez Chelia! Its still a topic. *scoffs*

Jena: Shhhh! You two calm down before you ruin this whole chapter. Anyways, here is the question. *fishes a rolled paper from a bowl* What did you do on Valentines Day?

Chelia: Dang! I can't answer that. 

Kyle: Well, you should. 

Chelia: Shut up gay!

Jena: I go first. Basically, I was only eating food while watching anime. Nothing unusual really.

Chelia: Same here.

Rave: I see. All I did was help my brother with household chores. I also watched videos on Youtube and played some video games.

Jena: *clears throat* Oh really? 

Rave: Yeah really. You're so unfair Jena! You believed Chelia but not me.

Jena: Huh? What did I do?

Kyle: My turn! On Valentines, I stayed at home.

Chelia: We're pretty much all single on Valentines so its kinda lonely but fun. *smiles*

Jena:True.

Rave: Ok guys! We are finished answeing the question.

Chelia: So it means the chapter is over? Yey!

Kyle: Wait, not yet. Question #2:*fishes a rolled paper from a bowl* Who do you want to spend your Valentines with next year?

Rave, Jena & Chelia: There's no way we're answering that! *all three girls redden like a tomato*

Kyle: Oh! Looks like the boyish still have a thing for crushes. A'int I right Sis?

Rave, Jena & Chelia: Shut up Kyle! *beats the crap out of Kyle*

[10 minutes later]

Rave: So that ends the first special chapter of The Gay and The Boyish. See you next time!

Kyle: Welp fe! (Help me!)

~END~