ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

ᴛʜᴇ sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

+•~--------------------~•+•~------------------~•+

𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Over the past week, the rumor of Y/n and I dating had eventually died down. It wasn't exactly like when Pansy and I publicly announced that we were together I mean people still went crazy but not like this. I think it's partly because I haven't been with anyone since I created the list.

I really only made this list because I didn't know how to get over Pansy. Pansy and I broke up because my parents, mostly my father didn't like her. I didn't understand why they didn't like her I mean she was a Pureblood, a Slytherin, and her parents were followers of You-Know-Who.

This made me slightly worried if I were to ever introduce my parents to Y/n. Y/n was a Pureblood but she was a Ravenclaw and a Longbottom, not the ideal material for my parents. I don't even want to think about telling Y/n that my Aunt is Bellatrix Lestrange, the person who drew her parents into insanity.

I tried to invite Y/n over for Saturday or tonight but she had a lot of studying to complete, which I doubt but this is Y/n we're talking about. I really wanted Y/n to come over because every Saturday night, the Slytherin Common room is transformed into some kind of secret party. Really only Slytherins are known about it but the selected few get to know as well.

I've only been to about two of these parties because most of the time they were made for older students like year 5, 6, and 7's but now I'm almost in the fifth year I thought I could start going to some. Most of my friends including Blaise, Adrian, Marcus, and Theo were already going and kept asking for me to come just for the experience.

I had made my way out of my dorm and down to the common room. I was wearing a pair of black jeans and a button-up, black and white striped shirt with some black shoes. I had stepped into the dark common room only lightened up with green lamps around the room and started my search for Blaise and my friends.

"You made it!" Someone said patting my back. I turned around and saw Marcus with a drink in his hand and the other on my back. Marcus was in year 7 and was 17 years old so, in his eyes, 16 was close enough to the legal drinking age for him.

"Here let me grab you a drink-"

"Marcus... I'm 14," I quickly cut him off.

"A drink of water," He said as if that's what he was implying. "Obviously..." He added on sarcastically, handing me the water in one of those red party cups.

"Oh and by the way, your friend Zucchini and Pugface are over there," Marcus pointed in the direction behind me. Marcus had names for all of my friends, Zucchini for Blaise, Pugface for Pansy, even though I wouldn't really count her as my friend, Theo the Cheeto, he's always cheating on girls, Pukey Pucey for Adrian, He almost puked on his first Quidditch match. And mine was Melancholy Malfoy because Marcus thought that I couldn't let anyone into my "melancholy" heart since Pansy but he's changed it to Ferret boy because I'm dating Y/n now.

"Ok thanks, Flint and Steel?" I tried to come up with a nickname for him, which was almost an impossible task to do. He has 20 Galleons for whoever gives him the best nickname.

"That's absolutely terrible," Marcus commented.

"Better than Melancholy Malfoy," I protested.

"Is not! I was looking in the dictionary for 3 days looking for a word that started with M that related to you!" Marcus argued.