Dream x Gogy (Fluff)

3rd person-

Dream and George had been best friends for years and they were finally meeting in a weeks time. Dream had suggested it and George immediately jumped on board with the idea and bought Dream a ticket for the closest date they could both manage. 

Timeskip-

George was impatiently waiting at the airport to pick up Dream because they were meant to meet up 10 minutes ago but Dream still hadn't texted him or shown up. George huffed grumpily, checked his watch then started to walk away when someone put their arms over his neck from behind him.

"Hi Georgie~"

George instantly recongnised the voice and placed it to Dream.

"DREAM" George yelled clearly ecstatic as he turned around and hugged the tall boi snuggling his face into Dreams chest as he smiled a big toothy grin that lights up his whole face.

"You're a lot shorter in person you know" Dream said with a smirk on his face George gasped with a >:O look on his face and briskly walked away but Dream caught up in no time because George isn't that fast and doesn't participate in lung time. When Dream caught up to George he chuckled and walked along side him until they reached George's car and hopped in. 

After about 5 minutes Dream got bored and turned on the radio to a random channel and turned up the volume so that they could hear properly without it being muffled incoherent words and the first they they both heard was-

~Sometimes all I think about is youuu~

"Holy shit" Dream muttered under his breath and George laughed balistically. They decided to sing along for the rest of the song and then after a couple more songs they got to a house that everyone had decided to move into, it was giant and Dream was utterly blown away by how big the house was. As they were they first ones to arrive they hastily headed into the house and chose their rooms.

A bit later on it was around 12 at night George decided to go to bed and stop watching Disney channel, he headed up the stairs and opened the door as he flopped onto the bed he heard a grunt but decided to ignore it and brush it off as he was very tired. A little bit later he came a bit more to his senses and realised the grunt must've come fro the only other person in the house.

Dream.

"FUCK" George thought. George thought it best if he didn't move as to not wake up Dream but unbeknownst to him, Dream was already awake and couldn't go to sleep now that George was on top of him, Dream let himself sit up as he saw George's eyes grew wide in the very little light they had seeping in from the open door. He whispered into the smaller mans ear,

"Hello Georgiee~"

It was a voice that George loved to hear and Dream knew and abused that fact.

"Oh, uh Hi Dream sorry I thought this was my room" George said sleepily getting up to leave.

"It's okay, I like this, you're cute Gogy..." Dream said pulling the smaller boy back down.

"Wait Dream, do you really mean that?" George inquired. "Because I have liked you for the longest time."

"Of course I mean it dummy, just come lay down with me it's really late and dark." Dream spoke not so quietly.

They both shuffled in bed so that Dream and George were spooning Dream obviously being the big spoon and they fell asleep listening to each others heartbeats and waiting for them to beat in unison.

SAPNAP POINT OF VIEW-

I AM SO HYPED, I FINALLY GET TO SEE THE NEW HOUSE WHERE WE'LL ALL GET TO LIVE TOGETHER IN.

Okay, I'm here now I just gotta find the key which was meant to be under the maaattt and nope, not there okay maybe the doors opeennn? Annnddd? WHY THE FUCK IS THE DOOR OPEN DO THESE GUYS WANT TO GET ROBBED HUH?! WHAT THE HONK GUYS?! Okay you know what it's fine everything seems to be in order and nothing disturbed now I get the first choice of rooms since all the others are coming tomorrow in that case I want to biggest room so if I go through every room I will pick then.

So all the other rooms are the same size and that's not very promising so just to check the last room and just hope it's ever so slightly bigger.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" Me obviously being thrown off yelled out startling the occupants of the room who until just know had been sleeping tightly together. Obviously everyone being confused and disgruntled took a few moments to compose themselves and after that there was a piercing sound which everyone knew was Bad's voice.

"HELLO MUFFINS, YOU LEFT THE DOOR OPEN." Bad yelled startling everyone even more but I said in a normal voice

"We'll talk about this later" Then I walked off to say hello to Bad and greet him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHH SO, MOST OF THIS WAS WRITTEN AT LIKE 1 IN THE MORNING ON A CALL WITH MY FRIENDS AND THE OTHER HALF WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS IN HOSPITAL.

WORDS- 847

I hope y'all liked it, this is my first story on here and basically the first thing I've properly written aside from books about mushrooms.

NOW, SCREW YOU GUYS GO EAT SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL AND DRINK WATER OR HE WILL COME AFTER YOU.

LOVE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE SO WORTHY OF EVERYTHING AND I'M VERY PROUD OF YOU NOW GO, TAKE CARE OF YOURSLEF