part 4- swimming

i woke up smiling! *yawwn* .

"someone had a good dream..." Timika chanted.

"yea- wait, what?"

" I could tell.." She said, "you looked soo happy!"

"yes, i was having a good dream."

"about....?" "Niall..." i said, then i froze. "uh oh." i murmered.

"you like him!!" She screamed. She started blabbering on and on until i said,

"okay! Yes i do. do NOT tell a soul!!" i almost shouted.

"yeah, okay. lets get ready to go to the pool! we're meeting them down there!" she squealed.

"oh, yeah...." then a thought accured to me. i stood up and grabbed her shoulder.

"Timika, i need to impress him. please help me look nice!" i begged.

"of course! But lets get t work, we only have half an hour."   "okay!"  I was actually excited to meet 1D!! thats a change. in 15 mins i was in a blue and white striped bikini with black flip flops and my hair tied in a bun. I'm not a vain person, but i had to admit i looked amazing. timika looked gorgeous in her bright pink bikini with blue flipflops, and her hair in a french plaite. we made our way to the pool with our towels wrapped around us. 

when we got there, the boys were already there in there swimming shorts. louis and zayn were in the pool, liam was texting danielle, and harry & niall were on the loungers.

"hi, girls!" harry said, giving Timika a cheeky wink. She blushed and said, "i dunno about the pool, it looks coold" she said, shaking her head.

harry walked past us, then came back and picked Timika up. "hey , harry dont! do not throw me in! no no no!" 

harry shouted, "one! two! THREE!!" and Timika landed in the pool. when she resurfaced, she was laughing. harry walked towards me, his eybrows raised. 

"no no no! im watching you!" i said, narowing my eyes.

then someone picked me up from behind. i know who it was. it was niall.

"you weren't watching me" he whispered in my ear. thenhe shouted in his sexy irish accent, 

"ONE! TWO! THREE!!!" 

"NOO-" and i was in. it really wasn't that cold. when i came up, niall and harry jumped in.harry came up next to Timika, and niall next to me!

"didn't see that coming, did ya?" he said, laughing. his laugh was my gold.

after a great time swimming, we went back, got changed and went shopping.