07| a boyfriend?

~ Author's POV ~
"I-I I ...

... have a boyfriend." A lie, a terrible lie, Hoseok are you crazy?!
Screeching sounds filled the room loosening the tension. "What? Omg our Hobi is growing so fast. You could've told me. Wait does that mean you slept at his place?! Ohoho did you guy did that?" The younger smirked while gesturing with his hand.

"No! Hell no!" The face of a certain person appeared in his mind. "Disgusting! Uh, I mean not yet haha." Hoseok laughs dryly knowing very well what will come next.

"When will you introduce him to me? We could organise a double date."
This is not good, not good at all. "Uhm, sure." Hoseok you dumbass! Are you going insane?! A boyfriend?!

"How is he? Hoseok? Hobi?" Jimin waved his hand in front of the others face. "He's nice and kinda handsome I guess." The older blurted out regretting his whole life decisions. "Someone from our major?"

"No no he doesn't attend to our university. But hey let's stop talking about my relationship. How is it with you and the guy you met at the bar?"

"He's perfect, just wonderful, we planned to go on a date next Friday, but my mom set up a meeting for me with some random dude. Whatever I just gonna go and tell him that I'm not interested and tell my mom it didn't work out." Jimin sulked thinking about the fact that his mom still wants to set him up with someone.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Friday 6 p.m at a restaurant

A man with platinum silver hair was sitting at the table looking at his phone reading a recent message "I will be there in 5 minutes." His gaze keeps wandering towards the entrance now and then. Fingers tapping some random rhythm on the table.

"Hello, are you Min Yoongi?" A sweet voice called out

"Hello, are you Min Yoongi?" A sweet voice called out. The male looked up to see a pretty lad with plump lips, soft features and a slim figure.  He is so pale Jimin thought to himself. "You must be Park Jimin then. Take a seat." The male pointed at the chair in front of him. After ordering the food there was an awkward silence overtaking the atmosphere.

"So, how old are you Yoongi-shi?"
"23."
"How come you know my parents?"
"I don't know them. My parents and yours are business partners."
"I've never been here but my friends said the food is delightful." Jimin tried to start a conversation but soon realise that his partner isn't a man of words.
"Is that so? " Yoongi shifted his gaze from the window towards the smiling male.

"This conversation is leading nowhere so let me get straight to business. I don't want you to get any high hopes about this. I'm just here because my mom told me to. I'm really sorry but there is no chance that this will work out, my boyfriend is going to pick me up in some minutes."

Yoongi just laughed amused by this whole situation.

"Love? This was never meant to be love in the first place."
Jimin was taken aback by that answer. "I'm not interested, neither in you nor in any connection with your family but my parents are and so are yours." He looked up from his phone to take a glimpse of the younger and added.