08| let me be your queen

~ Author's POV ~

"...best bro..." The words were written in small neat letters.
Taehyung scoffed at those words. "I guess it won't work,  so I'll have to use plan B." he mumbled to himself

Hoseok's room
~ buzz buzz ~

The phone kept buzzing for a minute before a hand reached out to take the call. "Who's calling me at this time uuuugh?!" The male whined.
"Hello Hoseok-shi, I hope I didn't interrupt your sleep?"
"Taehyung-shi, please go to sleep, I need my sleep as well." Hoseok was too sleepy to deal with him right now. He didn't even realize that the male talked formally to him.

Chuckles were heard through the phone as he spoke "Are you free tomorrow? If not clear your schedules."

"But I have work tomorrow."

"I'm your new boss. My orders are to obey. So are you free?"

"Yes."

"Good boy, see you tomorrow. Ah, wear something nice. Just so you know I prefer sexy and hot." And there he was back to normal.

"Sure sure whatever..." He answered with a yawn before hanging up.

The next day in Taehyung's mansion

As usual, the three men have gathered in the living room to discuss the upcoming mission. Yoongi, the one and only Mr. Know it all, in charge of gathering data on the targets, was once again in a hurry to leave. The latter appeared to be in a fouler mood than usual.

" What's wrong with him?"
"A bird told me Yoongi got dumped." the youngest whispered. The two continued to exchange weird gazes and signals and suddenly their forehead meet each other with a loud bump followed by pained hisses.

"What was that for?!?" the two scoffed in unison. Without any words, the asked one just glared at them, which can be translated to: "You better shut up or else you're dead meat.". He then proceeded to explain further information about the target.

A man in his late 20's with the initials D

A man in his late 20's with the initials D.K.. The man was seen with the Chinese executive of Zhang's Cooperative, a well-known figure in the Chinese market. Rumors are going around that an alliance between the two is practically certain.

"If that happened to be the case then we are talking about massive losses for our party, the pass for the Chinese market, and our current position can be threatened." he added. "Can the matter be negotiated?"

"We are working on that. According to reports, the target object was frequently seen in the bar SH2O for the last few months. We are expecting him there this Friday."
With that settled they set off to their doings. The youngest jumped off the chair quickly disappearing behind the door.