Chapter 3

Techno POV:

I ran back to my home as I just almost died. Luckily I had a totem on me. Phil was with me as he escaped his house arrest. We arrived at my home to see a door open. I knew for sure I closed all the doors. I walked in to see ghostbur sleeping on the couch.

"Ghostbur?" I spoke as he woke up and looked at me.

"Techno!" He yelled, not noticing Phil behind me

"What are you doing here ghostbur." I asked kindly. He's the ghost from my brother.

"I saw you get taken away by tubbo so I followed but I lost track and came back here!" He said

"Oh okay." I said as I walked to my chests

"Hey ghostbur, did you take some stuff from the chests?" I asked as I noticed there was a picaxe and a axe gone.

"Is there something wrong techno?" Phil asked as he walked to me

"A axe and pickaxe is gone. A Well enchanted aswell." I said looking at ghostbur. I saw his eyes twitch

"Hey, what's wrong?" I said walking at him. His eyes turned brown... the brown Wilbur used to have

"techno? Techno you have to go help Tommy!" I heard him say.

"I don't know where he is." I said

"Wilbur? How are you alive?" Phil said as he teared up.

"I can take ghostbur over, I took over earlier today when you got taken away... Tommy was there to." He said as my eyes widened.

"What do you mean. What did he tell you? Where is he?" I had so many questions. I needed answers. I needed to save and protect my little brother, towards him the voices are nice. Others not.

Kill

Kill philza

Blood

Blood for the blood god!

Protect Tommy

Blood prince.

My eyes widened. It kinda made sense now.

"Blood prince..." I mumbled but it was loud enough for Phil and Wilbur to hear

"Blood prince?" Phil asked concerned.

"It makes now, I went to the exile because the voices told me to, he was gone. Blood on the floor and his wings cut off. One of my voices said 'blood prince' but I didn't know why, then a few hours ago they said once again 'blood prince' but I didn't know why, what if Tommy is 'blood prince'?" I spoke, Phil's eyes widened.

"His wings are cut off??" He said as I nodded

"I-I know by who... I spoke to him. His wings are cut off by Dream. Its healed now though. Probably went to a village." Wilbur spoke. I was relieved he wasn't in pain.

Tommy's POV:

I woke up and immediately started mining again. I needed more supplies.

Kill

Blood

We demand blood

Blood? Where do I find blood.

Village.

Kill villagers

Animals

Kill

I sighed, I couldn't just kill the villagers who helped me

Not them

Other village close

They hurt and fight the villagers who helped you

Simply helping them

I sighed once again, I could kill them to help them and improve my fighting skills. I walked out the base and headed to the village.

Blood

Kill

Blood for the blood prince

Kill them all

No mercy

I grabbed my axe as I saw the first villagers. I killed them with one swing. I walked with blood on my arms. Alarm ringing my ears. Villagers rang the bell. I smiled.

YES BE SCARED

NO MERCY

KILL THEM

BLOOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD PRINCE

WE DEMAND MORE BLOOD

All soon the whole village was full of blood. Kids running and screaming. I couldn't kill them, I let them live. They would've died anyway. They're orphans now so techno would kill them either way. I had blood all over my clothes, face and arms. I gave a small smile and walked back to my base.

Philza pov:

Me, techno and ghostbur where looking for Tommy as we knew he was either somewhere close to the snow biome or farther. Wilbur lost control a few hours ago but it didn't matter. We knew who hurted Tommy. Techno was mad. You could see anger filling him. We where just walking around in the snow when we heard a kid scream in pain. We looked towards the sounds as my eyes widened. A village, a village full blood. Dead men. More blood. Only the kids where left over.

"What the actual fuck." Techno said as he walked closer.

"HELP ME PLEASE..." one of the kids screamed.

"Hey, hey its okay. Who did this to you?" I asked nicely.

"I-I don't know... a boy. Blond hair. Red and white shirt... he was scary...his eyes glowed a bright red..." he said. Mine and techno's eyes widened. Tommy?

"Why did he do that?" I asked as soft as I could. He didn't do this without a reason... did he?

"I- I don't know..." he answered. Ghostbur came flying by handing techno a book. In the book was written what they all did to a village. A healing village...

"Hey techno, you are the blood god right?" Ghostbur spoke. We looked at him in confusion as he pointed at something written on the wall.
'They're orphans now... blood god.' Was written on the wall with blood. I could see techno grin.

Techno's POV:

'They're orphans now... blood god' was written on the wall with blood. I couldn't help but grin. The voices in my head cheering his name

YES TOMMY

BLOOD PRINCE

LEFT BLOOD FOR US

BLOOD

KILL THEM

HE LEFT THEM FOR US

HE GIFTED US

he killed them because he wanted revenge for the people who healed them. They attacked them without reason.

KILL

KILL THEM

THEY DONT DESERVE TO LIVE

if you don't kill them, they'll die either way. You would do them a favor killing them right here right now.

I looked at Phil. The 'I can't control myself now' look. Phil just nodded knowing he couldn't do anything to stop me. I killed every single orphan in this village.

"Where they too loud?" Phil asked once I killed them all. I just nodded

"They're saying nice things about him. Its the first time they actually are nice. Now I'm thinking of it, they never told me to kill him" I said. They never did. Yeah they told me to kill when I was around him... but never 'kill him' or 'kill Tommy'. I wonder why...

(1072 words)