The End For Real

I'm sorry but I think I should end the book here unless you guys have some ideas for me feel free to text me your ideas and I'll try to put them in the book again I'm sorry for ending the book but I got no more ideas so you guys can help me get ideas or what to do next. Plz read the book all the way through plz guys. Who ever gets yo the end of this book I will put their name in this book and comment if u finished it on this page plz. I may add more Chapters later on.~Author.

Little_Pinkiekittie for showing me that I can make a good book and telling me it's good thank u.

Sun,Oct 25:

Wow this book has a lot of views and votes, I never thought this book would go this far, I thought it wouldn't be viewed much or even liked this much, thank you guys so much!! THIS IS AWESOME IM SO FLIPPING HAPPY THAT THIS BOOK HAS SO MUCH VIEWS AND VOTES!! THANK YOU VIEWERS SO MUCH!! I thought this book would never get this far even if I just put it together out of boredom and while having my brain being dead the whole time. But this book will stay discontinued because it aready has a lot of chapters and I'm not really that much into minecraft as I was used to be.

Wed, November 18:

Thank you so much if u read my book to the end!! I hope you liked this book even if it's very old!

♤DiamondWolf64☆

Thu, November 26

Thanks for all the votes and views!!

I'm surprise that this book is rank 31 in peoms. (Don't read the line before this.)

New note

I got a youtuber book out I'll still accept requests until tomorrow around 8 probably

Here is the book! Dont have to check it out if dont want theirs a lot of chapters in it though!

Sat, March 14:

I may be adding a a new chapter to this book but if u don't like this book you should know what to do that's right that's nothing mean, I'll be adding a Naurto team page cause my device's storage is full and I don't want to delete them but remember any pictures in this book goes to their owners or creators give them the credit not me I don't want to take credit for their hard work or get into trouble for copying their work cause I like it a lot so just give the creator of the pictures all the credit.

(Sat April, 17)

The pictures wont show because i copy and pasted from thd other to this one and thanks for the reads and commets.

<Mon May, 24>

<Mon May, 24>

Thanks for the lots of views. The Naurto chapters are discontinued because I grew out of the fandom again so I wont be updating those no more. This book will be discontinued unless you gals and guys want me to publish the quizzes I had done pages then I will do that. I have no more ideas for this book but thxs for reading my 1st enbassering book.

 I have no more ideas for this book but thxs for reading my 1st enbassering book