Note (where u can comment on some stuff)

I may add more later comment what u want in here and I may put it in here and I'll try to finish it later! Comment if u want me to add more. NO HATE COMMENTS!!!! Haters gonna hate but haters be nice authors work super hard on their stories! GIVE THANKS NOT HATE THEY CAN JUST END THE STORY WHENEVER THEY WANT SO PLZ JUST BE THANKFUL!!(yes I did forget caps were on for a minute there.) I'll let someone help me add on to this and I may make it into a story later comment what u want it to be. I dunno what to add onto this so I may need help updating it and ideas for more pictures for the book. PLEASE READ SOME OF THE NOTE!!~Auther. Please read the last note it'll tell u why I'm not updating much. The videos on the pages at the top or to entertain you guys.☆Author☆I may let someone help me update this more.~author.
Comment on one of the notes if I should continue this out of pure boredom and what to put in the new chapters.~Author.

Should I add a couple of the choices below? Plz comment if I should. I'll only add pictures on here but if u want me to try to make a book about one of them I'll try my best but don't expect fast updates ok.~Author.

- Jacksepticeye
- Markiplier
- Jacksepticeye egos *some of them or most of them.*
- Markiplier egos *some of them or well most.*