5

D  A  I  C  H  I

Kiyoko had finally made it and took the girl on a tour around the school. I realized I didn't get her name. That kind of scared me, I didn't get her name but I already imagined doing all of these things with her.

" NEGATIVITY BE GONE" Sugawara chopped the side of my stomach.

" Ouch" I bent over grabbing my hip.

" You've been in your head all morning witch is kinda weird for you"

" I'm okay its just th-"

" Perhaps its because daichi has a crush crush on the new hot babe" Tanaka said cutting me off.

" Do you want to clean the gym by yourself after practice ?" I asked squinted my eyes at him.

" No sir" 

" Then I advise you to leave and go do something productive" I said crossing my arms and Tanaka ran off to practice receives with Noya.

" Its okay to have crushes daichi its no big deal" Asahi says patting my shoulder.

" I don't have a crush on her, I don't even know her name to have a crush. I just think she's really pretty and I like her style" I said trying to Asahi and Sugawara, but more trying to convince myself.

M  I  K  A

Kiyoko came and got me for the tour but she had brought a short little blonde along with her.

" I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself i'm Yachi" she said doing a shy smile.

" Mika" I said and we shook hands

" Kiyoko" Kiyoko said smiling.

" Mika, nice to meet you guys." I said shaking Kiyoko hand

We silenty walked through the hallways until Yachi spoke up.

" Tsukishima looked like he had a bad stomach ache"

" yeah he did, I hope he gets better we go to training camp soon and he's a big asset to the team"

I blushed and thought how I punched there blocker, " I'm sure he'll be fine" I told them.

" Do you know what happened" Yachi asked looking up at me.

 I did a hard gulp" N- no, why would I know that" It was kind of embarrassing to tell them that I punched there 6 foot 2 middle blocker.

It went back to a silence but this time it was awkward.

" Do you want to go to camp with us-s , wait no that was a stupid thing to ask i'm sorry senpai i shou- ?" Yachi asked.

" Uhhhh sureeeee, when is it ?" I said cutting her off, but then I realized  what i had got myself into.

" Its this weekend, Saturday meet in the parking lot at 6am,  pack 7 days worth of clothing." Kiyoko spoke up.

She was a girl of few words, while Yachi talked more but you could tell she had a case of bad social anxiety. Kiyoko on the other had you could tell that she was blunt and really didn't care for anything that didn't have to do with her,Yachi, or the boys.

" We should probably exchange numbers" 

" Yeah"

I whipped out my phone and saved both of there numbers.

Kiyoko made a group chat with us in it. I typed a smiling face and put my phone up and continued walking down the halls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yall Daichi and Mika gone move a little fast in this story so don't judge. LOVE IS LOVE

( unedited)