17

D A I C H I

We had a couple of minutes until our next game so most of the guys just rested but I really wanted to talk to Mika. I wanted to apologize to her, she looked really good too. Her curly hair pulled up into a regular pony tail. Her small hairs stuck to her forehead from her sweat. She really looked gorgeous

" are you okay Daichi" Asahi broke my stare.

" yeah i'm alright"

" Daichi if you like her then you should talk to her, she's a really pretty girl. Don't wait to late" he patted my shoulder.

" what do you mean"

" I thought that you would notice, but most of the guys here are staring at her and making comments that I don't think you would like"

" really" i mumbled more to myself than Asahi.

I frowned at the thought of anyone thinking about her let alone being with her. I really needed to talk her.

M I K A

" Mikaaaaaaa I think you owe us something" I turned around to see Tanaka and Noya with there arms wide open.

" whatcha' mean" I rubbed my chin acting dumb.

" oh you know mamas"

" I don't think so, remind me"

" you said that-" 

I cut Tanaka off jumping on him. He caught me but stumbled a bit since I did catch him off guard, but his arms wrapped around me tightly. I only did this for one reason,  I saw Daichi staring at me for like the 6th time today.

I put my legs down to touch the ground but Tanaka still held me swinging side to side.

" let me go"

" just a little bit longer"

" is that kiyoko in a maid outfit?"

I was suddenly dropped on my ass.

" where"

" Damn it Tanaka no more hugs for " I got up and rubbed my ass.

" noooooo" he whined.

I held out my arms for noya and he walked straight into them laying his head on my breast. His arms wrapped around me. I place my hand on top of his head.

" Mika's giving out hugs I want one" hinata said excitedly.

I  tried pulled away from noya to give hinata a hug, keyword tried.

" noooo Ryu's was longer then mines"

" Mika can we talk"

I looked up to see daichi looking down rubbing his neck.

" I'm doing something important" I wrapped my arms tightly around noya.

" Yeah wait your turn buddy" Noya butted in.

Sugawara suddenly popped up and snatched noya off me.

" Hey no, wait i wasn't finished" noya kicked and screamed like a child.

" can we please?"

I turned my head back to Daichi, " there's nothing to talk about".

" but i-"

" But i nothing Daichi what is there need to be said, you fucked me over and played me stupid."

" come on guys" sugawara pulled the boys away.

"I'm sorry"

" oh okay"

" what i did was w-"

" your addressing what i already know, this conversation is i-"

" Fuck let me talk Mika " he rubbed his head out of fustration.

He then grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the hallway, pushed me to the wall, and put both of his hands on the wall to trap me in and leaned in.

" Fucking hot" somebody from the hall spoke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think said that ?

( unedited )