Min Yoongi

You huff out a breath, boredom slowly getting to you as you wait for Yoongi's attention. It's been more than 2 hours now that you're just sitting here, waiting while he works on his music sheets. He never once looks back at you, his eyes only and only fixed on those damned music sheets.

Whining, you call out to him, "Yoongi... how much longer?"

He doesn't even bother paying attention, scribbling down notes as he works. With a sigh, you walk over to his chair, tapping his shoulder, "Yoongi... won't you talk to me?"

Without looking up at you, he mumbles, grunting, "No."

Slightly hurt by his coldness, you look down at your feet, pondering your next step. Your sweet vanilla scent wafts towards him, his senses alarmed and aroused. Gosh, it's been so long without her, he thinks. Feeling the uneasiness grow more and more in the confines of his boxers, he spares a glance at you, "Can you stop standing so close to me? It's distracting."

You only scowl in response, flinging your arms around his neck from behind and kissing the sensitive spot where his ear meets his face, "Why distracting?"

You can see his jaw contracting as you whisper those words in his ear, your warm breath tickling him. Feeling rebellious, you lean down to lick the shell of his earlobe, your nipples hardening against the thin material of the silk blouse you're wearing.

"Stop it, I'm working."

"You're always working yoongi. Working so much that you're neglecting my existence."

There's hurt laced with your words, and Yoongi groans upon hearing you.

"I never did that."

"You did... You still are."

He spins around with his chair, his eyes immediately catching your attractive cleavage and your prominent nipples. He licks his lips nervously, the coldness in his voice overpowering, "What the hell are you trying to achieve?"

You climb up on his lap immediately, your boobs pressing against his face as you whisper, "I want your attention, Yoongi. Please, I'm bored by just sitting here and watching you work. I need more action than that."

He immediately grips your ass, giving it a firm squeeze before groaning, "You can do so much actions by yourself, stop bothering me."

You roll your eyes, knowing him, he won't give you the attention you need until you catch his attention by yourself. The whole time you two have been dating, he's just like this. Cold but kinky and dominating.

You untie your blouse, your teardrop breasts freeing as they bounce with your movements on his lap. He curses under his breath, his right hand coming up to massage your left breast, his eyes meeting yours, "What are you doing?"

"Getting your attention, mister."

You grind on him, gasping as you feel his already hardened length pressing against your core. Wet heat gathers in your cunt, a moan escaping you as you feel his mouth catching your right nipple, sucking and licking it, leaving tiny bites to drive you crazy.

"Yes Yoongi, ruin me..."

He pulls out with a wet pop, your nipples red from his ministrations. You teasingly kiss the corner of his mouth, pouting, "More... gimme more!"

"Such a needy little babygirl."

He picks you up in a sudden movement, throwing you on the nearby couch before mounting on top of you. With urgency, he pulls down the denim shorts you are wearing, his mouth finding yours in a heated and heady kiss.