Namjoon🖤

YOUR POV: It was your very first day in Korea, You were really nervous to start off your new job as a "makeup artist/ fashionista" you were told that you were gonna be helping the kpop group BTS. You knew who they were and you really liked their music. You liked all of them because of their personalities but Namjoons was the sweetest in your eyes. You started pulling up to their dancing studio, and you started to feel a knot im your stomach. You knew that these men were beautiful, and that was probably why you were nervous in the first place.

NAMJOON'S POV: I was in the rehearsal studio when i heard that their was going to be a new girl joining our makeup team. I was honestly so nervous because i knew the guys didnt know and they were going to be awkward around her. I want her to feel welcome. "Guys so theirs a new girl coming in to our makeup team, and i beleive she is also going to help us with our wardrobes, i just want you guys to make her feel welcome"   "ohhhh i wonder if shes pretty" Jimin then said Namjoon glanced at him    "Cmon jimin shes here to do her job"      "Oyy, okay" he said then after drinking his water.

YOUR POV;You pulled up to the parking space and their was the staff.  "Oh hi my names Janeth, i will help you around" "Oh hi im y/n, im so nervous" "Dont worry! I love how you dress up other artists and when you do female artists makeup, you're a true piece of art" "Oyy, thank you so much" you said "Anyways lets get you settled" she said walking into the Big building. You walked in and all eyes were on you, you gulped and smiled at everyone, you met some other staff until you got  into the actual dancing room. All the members were sitting down, they all looked up, and they smiled. "Oh hiiii!!" J-Hope said standing up and shaking your hand "Hi" you said smiling. You felt yourself getting red because as you were looking around you saw Namjoon.  He looked at you like this.All the guys looked at you and then glanced at Namjoon. "Oyyyyy Namjoon, why are you looking at her like that" Yoongi said moving his shoulder. "Oh i uhh, hi im Namjoon" he said, you can instantly see the regret in his face because Yoongi had already said his name. "Hello, im y/n" "Ohh wow what a pretty name, im Jin" Jin said. You smiled"Thank you" you said. "Im Jungkook, and this is Tae-Hyung" "You guys forgot me, im Jimin"  he looked at you and licked his lips. It made you blush. "Well now we have to go, i have to help her get everything ready" "Okay! Have fun you two" Namjoon said smiling at you, you couldn't resist it ,so you smiled back.

NAJOON'S POV: The members and me were sitting down when the door opened. We all looked up at the same time and their she was.  I was so stunned. She is so beautiful, she had the perfect smile, and her eyes were beautiful.  She is perfect. Shit! she caught me staring, i can feel myself getting red, but i had to talk sooner or later. Once her and Janeth left i was teased. "Oyy Namjoon, you like her huh" Jimin said "I gotta admit she is beautiful" I said"Ouu shes way more than beautiful" Jimin said I looked over at him, i knew jimin had liked her too. "OHH Namjoon has a crush" I heard J-Hope say "Leave me alone" i said and threw a pillow at him.

YOUR POV: You still couldn't get over the way namjoon was staring at you. You thought someone like him couldnt like you.  The days passed and it was getting easier to be around them. Namjoon had called you over to his studio and you headed their. As you walked in you can see Namjoon working on something ,so you knocked. "Come in" he said without turning around. You came in and closed the door. "I wanted to check up on you, how are you doing" he said looking  into your eyes. "Im doing great" you said breaking the eye contact. "Thats good, i wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out for dinner one of these days, it is up to you." "Oh i uh- are you sure?""Yes of course" he said. You hesitated because you knew this was going to create rumors. "What is it?" "I uh- are you sure? I- i want to make sure if your okay with this because your a very well known person.." you said "So your saying you are hesitating because their might be rumors?" He said turning around"Em yes" you said . "Im fine with it" he said spinning the chair and smiling. You looked at him in awe, but then erased your smile. "Well okay when?" You said"What about at the end of this week i have a busy schedule""Yes ill be here" you said "Okay" he said and you walked out. You got to your room and you were in shock.The idol you have been crushing on asked you out to dinner. ~A few months later~ You had been working with BTS for over 5 months and you've had the best experience ever. You and the members got along really well. They were like older brothers to you, except for one. Namjoon, you had fallen for him more and more, and you had a feeling he had too. You and Namjoon always spent time together, after shoots, between tours, and etc. The members always teased you about him because they knew you liked him. Although Namjoon wasnt getting teased because he didnt quite show his affection towards you infront of them. You attended one of their conventions, and you were in the audience sitting down, you were paying attention when a group of guys surrounded you. You looked at them confused. "Hello were **** Group, we wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to one of our shoots so you can help us fix our wardrobe" they said. You were kind of shocked because you blended in with the rest of ARMY, how can they possibly know that you were a fashionista. You stood up and the leader put his arm around you. You looked over at Namjoon and he reacted like this:You declined their offer and walked away.

NAMJOON'S POV:I was in my convention when i saw another kpop group approach y/n. I looked at them carefully it was our rivals. Y/n looked confused. I wanted to walk their and take her from them but I couldn't i tried to hide my jealous face but I couldn't, why are they even talking to her, they should be sitting down.  Right then and their i saw the leader put his arm around her. I was mad and big time. I looked at her and i couldn't believe she let him. I looked away and then back but she wasn't their anymore. I wanted to see were she was but I couldn't, i have to stop worrying about her, i hate this feeling.

YOUR POV: You were looking at the members from far away, they were all doing so well, You could tell their was something off of Namjoon. You leaned off of the wall and looked at him more carefully, he seemed mad. After the convention all the guys rushed off to give you a hug. "How did we do?" Jin asked "You guys did so good!" You said smiling, you saw Namjoon and you went for a hug but he slightly shoved you and kept walking. "Oyy, why are you so rude!" Taehyung then said. It hurt, it hurt you because you didnt know what was going in. "I think hes jealous-because of how that guy hugged you" Jimin said. You looked at him shocked"You- you guys saw that?" "We all did y/n" Yoongi said "Oh no he must be mad" "Its not tour fault" Jungkook said lifitng up your chin. " I have to talk to him" "Let him cool off for a little y/n" Ho-Seok said. "Ugh, i hate this feeling, i couldve shoved the guy off""Its okay y/n dont get worked up over it" Jin said, you looked at him and nodded. You guys got on the bus and as soon as you started walking to Namjoon he started walking away. You grabbed his wrist. He looked back at you. You pulled him to the other side of the bus. "Whats wrong" "Im not in the mood" he said looking straight since he was way taller than you. "Can you look me in the eyes" you said looking up at him. He rolled his eyes and then looked down. You guys locked eyes. " i know why your-" "I hate this" he said cutting you off"What- what do you mean" you said looking up at him. " i hate how other guys see you, i can tell they want you, i hate how others could just take you away from me" your eyes widen. "I hate that you arent mine" he said. He grabbed you by your waist and he moved you, he sat down on the bed.  Now he was looking up and you down. "Y/n i like you, and the fact that you are just out their is killing me, i want you, i want you to be mine" "Namjoon-""You might not like me- and i understand theirs other men that are better looking-"You couldn't stand it anymore. You planted a soft kiss on his lips. His eyes widened."I like you too" you said. He smiled"Well, i - do you want to be mine?" "Yes Namjoon, ill be yours" He smiled and kissed you. The members were so supportive of you two. They always had your guys back, the hate that was given to you was ignored by your great love.