Just a Whore

Adeline pulled on her dress for the night, the other women around her doing the same. Lucius was throwing a big meeting, an important one. Which meant she needed to dress up nice and seduce every man there, 'ask to be fucked.'

In walked Eagle, the women's pimp. He eyed Adeline, her slim body and dark hair always something nice to look at. She was off limits. Lucius orders, but when she wasn't protected by the boss anymore, Eagle would be fucking her into the closest wall.

He smiled, his rotten teeth showing, "Let's go, girls." Adeline rolled her eyes, but he didn't see. She hated this, hated being a fucking toy, but it was her life now. They nabbed her off the streets when she was a bit younger, and forced her into this life. She couldn't leave, too deep in it. Lucius had made sure of it.

Adeline followed the other women out, Candy, Gem, and Opal. Adeline had her own nick name, "Jade." Her eyes were a beautiful shade of green and Lucius believed that it fit her well.

Candy smiled, "Do you think we'll get tuh fuck tonight?" Adeline wanted to smack her on the daily. The woman was a definition of a whore, wanting to live this horrible lifestyle. Who wanted to be a toy, a hole for criminals to fuck? She'd never understand.

Gem groaned, "I hope not, I just got over my yeast infection."

Adeline sighed and Opal looked to her, "Jade's never gettin' fucked, right girl? You're Lucius' precious jewel." Adeline hated being the 'jewel.' She didn't want it. The other girls hated her for it, but it wasn't her fault. She didn't want any of this at all.

"Has he even fucked yuh yet?" Candy questioned, her nasty breath fanning Adeline's face.

Adeline scowled, "No." The other girls rolled their eyes, all of them lighting up cigarettes. Adeline waited for them to finish smoking before following Eagle into the club. The lights were strobing as usual, disgusting men hooting and hollering at them.

The girls took off to please them and Adeline sighed when Eagle tugged her towards Lucius. The man sat off to the side on a plush couch. Two whores sat on either side of him. He sent them away as he saw her, blue eyes scanning down her body.

"You can go, Eagle." Lucius ordered, pulling Adeline onto his lap. His stubble brushed against her cheek as he gripped her thigh. "You look pretty tonight, darling.."

Adeline tensed as he kissed her neck, moving to her lips. She kissed back but only because she didn't want to suffer his wrath. His hand slid up her thigh, underneath her dress. "Mm, such a sweet thing." he pulled back. He had never fucked her, but she had sucked him off many times before. She wondered when he would break and finally fuck her.

He forced her up, smacking her ass, "Go find something to drink. You deserve it." Adeline nodded and leaned down, pecking his lips like she knew he wanted. He smiled and waved her off, leaning over to mutter something to one of his men.

Adeline avoided the men eyeing her. She knew she was a prized possession, but everyone knew Lucius owned you. He was the only thing saving you from a potential gang bang. She went into the back to get a drink of water, hoping she could hide out for a few minutes.