ⁱ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵇʸ

(pls read the description before reading the story thank you and this my second book)

(i'm rewriting the whole chapter)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ᴮʳⁱᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᴾᴼⱽ

"Hey bebe i found a baby" said my beautiful wife "you what?" "I found a baby at the door" I walked to the kitchen to see her. She's 2 weeks pregnant with our second child and our first is asleep in the room "ok I thought you were joking but give her to me" she says walking over to me and taking Malaysia out of my hands "hello little one what's your name?"she said to and looking at me with Malaysia who is giggling " i named her Malayan Union or Malaysia for shout" I said to her she nodded and she looks back at the baby and smiled at her "well mal you wanna see you brother" my wife ask Mal who just smile at her " I think that a yes what do you dear?" she asked me " I think it's a good idea Bebe" I smiled at her and we both walked upstairs to New England's room and open the door to see the little New England wake in his baby bed(I don't know what it's called) New England looked up and giggle he lift up his little hands "ok ok wait New" i said as i walked over to him pick him up when I pick him up he looked over to Malaysia and some with Malaysia looking over at him.

ᴺᵉʷ ᴱⁿᵍˡᵃⁿᵈ ᴾᴼⱽ

As daddy picked me up I looked over at mommy but mommy was holding someone and they looking at me 'are they a family member?' "I asked myself I think we should leave you two together" mommy said.

ᴹᵃˡᵃʸᵃⁿ ᵁⁿⁱᵒⁿ ᴾᴼⱽ

As the lady was holding me the man was holding a baby and their looking at me so I look back 'I hope they won't throw me out like mommy and daddy' "I think we should leave you two together" the lady said.

ᶠʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᴾᴼⱽ

I watched Mal and New look at one and another "I think we should leave you two together" I watched as two looked at me but I just smiled at them "are you sure it's a good idea to leave them together honey?" UK ask and I nodded " let them play together and we see if we can take care of Mal" I said looking back to him and he looks likes ":O" and I just giggled at him and I put Mal down and the some with New next to her and we left the room and talked about what will we do with Mal.

ᴺᵉʷ ᴱⁿᵍˡᵃⁿᵈ ᴾᴼⱽ

Mommy left me and the girl in my room so I crawled to my toys and got two toys so we can play together I crawled back with the two toys I give one for the toys to her and I played with mine I looked at her I saw her smiling and playing

ᴹᵃˡᵃʸᵃⁿ ᵁⁿⁱᵒⁿ ᴾᴼⱽ

The boy give me one for his toys and I started to played with it I smile and played with the toy I looked up and saw him looking at me and smiled and I smiled back and play with him.

Skip time

Still ᴹᵃˡᵃʸᵃⁿ ᵁⁿⁱᵒⁿ ᴾᴼⱽ

I start to feel sleepy so I crawled to him and fall a sleep next to him.

ᴺᵉʷ ᴱⁿᵍˡᵃⁿᵈ ᴾᴼⱽ

I was playing when I saw her looking sleepy she crawled next to me and fall asleep so I hugged her and continue to play with my toys and I started to feel sleepy so I hug her and fall asleep 'good night sissy'.

ᶠʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᴾᴼⱽ

I walked to New room to check on Mal and him so when I opened the door I saw New hugging Mal and both of them were asleep. I moved them on to the bed and said good night to them and left the room to my own.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry if its shout

681 words