ᴬᵈᵒᵖᵗᵉᵈ?

Thank you @yogurt200 for the idea and sorry for not updating but I'm back baby and I got a little surprise for you guys (:

We got ✨nicknames✨ and La ✨age's✨

Maple: Canada (8)

Stars: America (9)

(Moon older by min)

Moon: Malaysia (9)

Kiwi: New Zealand (6)

Aussie: Australia (7)

ᴮʳⁱᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵖᵒʳˢᵒⁿ ᴾᴼⱽ

~Time skip 8 years later~

Today is Malayan and America's 9th birthday so France and I have planned a family picnic at a park near the house "kids come on we have to go!" I yelled from the door with new Zealand in my arms, asleep while Australia was with France in the kitchen, helping her with the food(in a way that he can help) and Canada is holding the picnic basket

"Coming dad!" America yelled back running down the stairs with Mal right behind him both with smiles on their faces. America has his wings grown in on his back and Malaysia has her ears on the top of her head and her tails where her tail bone was, I still remember that day like it was yesterday I can still feel the fear thinking they were going to die and the relief after the WHO told me and France that they'll live.

~flashback~

I sat near between two beds where Malayan Union and New England were laying, France went with new-f back home to pack things for mal and new-e. Malaysia Union has two bones growing from her tail bone and new-e has four bones growing in the place between his shoulder blades and his spine. I felt scared, scared thinking that they would not wake up.

The door opened up to WHO waking in "hey" I heard her say "hey" I repaid "Dr.(L/N) said that they have a rare set of DNA from the community growing in the country and have already chosen a national animal for Malaysia Union and New England" WHO explains to me "I see, did DR.(L/N) say anything about when they will wake up?" I asked

"from my test I ran on the twins, they will wake up in a week or less" I turned around to see Dr.(L/N) standing next to the bed where new England is laying on "Dr.(L/N) you have to stop sneaking up on people" WHO told Dr.(L/N) off "sorry Mrs.WHO and Mr.Britain it's a habit of mine that I had from high school until now" Dr.(L/N) smiled and walked out of the room.

~End of flashback~

'That reminds me, I have to thank Dr.(L/N)' I reminded myself "pa you in there?" I heard mal and felt something tapping my forehead, I saw Malaysia's finger 'or was it America's?' i asked myself "dad you ok?" America asked "huh oh yeah I'm ok," I said looking up to see America and Malaysia standing in front of me "are you sure pa you zoomed out when ma ask you something," Malaysia said "I'm fine don't worry," I said patting mal on the head when my other hand holds new Zealand

~Time skip because I don't know what to put here~

ᴹᵃˡᵃʸˢⁱᵃ ᴾᴼⱽ

We arrived home from the picnic we had in the park and are now playing hide n' seek, I'm hiding in pa's office when I saw one of the drawers was open. I looked inside to find adoption papers and to my horror, I saw my name on them.

I slowly backed away from the desk with tears falling from my eyes and down my face, I fell to the ground failing to realise I got caught by Canada who was at the doorway but ran over to me because I started to cry "moon what's wrong? Did I do something?" Canada asked in a panic "no-no you didn't do anything it's just"

I looked back at the desk and the opened drawer Canada must have followed my gaze to the drawer before walking over to it, looked inside, and close it before turning back to me "it's ok I still see you have my big sister even if you're shorter than everyone else" maple smiled at me, I smiled at him as I walked out of pa's office and to my room.

Canada POV

I watched as Mal walked out of dad's office I felt bad for her, she is my older sister I don't care if she is adopted or not she is my sister and I look up to her a lot 'but the question is do I tell the others or do I ask mum and dad about it?' I thought as I walked out of dad's office to Moon's room to check on her because I'm worried for my older sister.

I knocked on her door "moon you ok?" I asked through the door "can I come in?" I heard a soft "ok" from the other side, I opened the door to see a dark room with two glowing eyes looking back at me "you doing ok?" I asked "yeah" I heard from moon "you want to talk about it?" I ask "no" I walked over to the bed and sat at the end of the bed

We sat there in silence until I hugged her, catching her by surprise before she hugged back, started crying again into my shoulder "shh it's ok, im here" i told her as i held her close, afraid that i'll lose her when i let go. "Can you let go now? I wanna sleep" Mal asked what she said and watched her lay down to sleep'' I'll be downsides if you need anything ok? I ask, she gave a sleepy nod and i left the room and closing the door behind me only to find that kiwi was standing next to the door frame.

His eyes were red and puffy, a sign that he was crying "you ok there kiwi?" i asked him, he just looked up at me and asked "is moon going to be ok?" i was taken aback by the question, i smiled softly at my youngest brother "yea she's be fine just needs time to think, that's all" i said picking him up and walking into the living room i can see mom and dad from here so i sat kiwi down and turn on la tvfor kiwi while i tried to hear what mom and dad are talking about.

ᶠʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᴾᴼⱽ

"You know that one day we have to tell mal right?" I told my husband, taking a sip of my tea. I heard sigh and put down his tea cup "yes i do know that dear it's just.." he looked over to the living room to see our third oldest and youngest watching tv. "How do I tell her? If she found out somehow, she's going to be devastated and I think she wouldn't trust us like how she trusts us now" he said looking back at me. I took a deep breath knowing his right 'how do we bring this up to mal?'

.

.

.

.

.

oh god it feels nice to be back after an year but know that im trying to get back into the stores. oh well see yall after

(1168 words)