ᴼᵏ ʷᵃⁱᵗ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ

Hi i'm not dead and Warning blood will be mention

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ᶠʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᴾᴼⱽ

It's been three days since Ukraine was born. We left the hospital two days ago and in two week it is the twins' birthday. Britain at home watching the kids as I'm shopping for presents for them. I walked into a toy store and spotted plushies on sale. I walked over to the plushies and guarded one tiger plushie, one eagle plushie and one wolf plushie. I walked to the cashier and paid for them and walked around the mall looking for a cake shop.

After walking around for a bit I found the cake shop. I walked into the store "hello ma'am how can we help" i heard from the cashier as i walked to the cake area "do you know which cake is for babies?" i asked her as she walked over to help me and guard a small cake and show it to me "this cake is for babies, kids and adults" she told me "is it for a birthday?" she asked "yeah for my first kids both are 1 in two weeks" i told her "ah i see do you want to buy today or on their birthday?" she asked "i'll buy today" i told her "ok wait here ma'am" she said taking the cake with her to the back. She come back and head me the cake "thank you have a good day dear" i said taking the cake "your welcome you too ma'am" she said as i walked out of the store and went home

I got home to see a worried Britain at the door holding a sleeping New France. He saw me and speed walked up to me "are you ok? Are you hurt" he said, walking around me checking if i'm hurt.'' I'm ok, sorry if I worry you dear"I told him as I stopped him in front of me,'' Is mal and new-e asleep?" i asked "yeah their asleep" he said as we walked into the house to see a little boy and a little girl asleep in the play area "i'll go put the things away" i said walking to the kitchen to put the cake away as Britain walked to the play area to put New France with his sibling "dear do you think the kids will like the plushies?" i ask , taking out the plushies from my bag and putting the plushies on the table "yeah i think they'll like the plushies," he said, walking into the kitchen, "Who is who?" he asked "the tiger one is for Malayan Union, eagle one is for New England and wolf one is for New France so he doesn't feel left out" i told him as walking out of the kitchen and going upstairs to hide them in mine and Britain room and walked back downstairs to see mal watching over her younger brothers in the play area "hello mal did you have a good sleep?" I asked as I walked over to the play area. She looked behind her "mama" she said smiling at me as I sat next to her and she climbed onto me lap and she looked up at me "you had fun today?" I asked her and she nodded, smiling looking back at her brothers as ame started to wake up and looking around for mal and saw us "mama, sissy" new-e said getting up and walking over to us and climbing onto my lap too "you had a good sleep too?" I asked, he nodded looking up at me and smiled "mama where is papa?" new-e asked me "I don't know where is papa; yeah where is Britain" i said looking around to see if Britain was in the room with us "sorry papa went to the bathroom" Britain said walking downstairs "papa" new-e said as he get up and ran over to him and Britain picking him up, he walked over to us and sat down next to us.

I put the mal and new-e in their room and put New France in his crib in our room (Britain and France's room). Britain was in bed and I got in with him. "Do you think we should tell mal she's adopted?" i asked Britain "when the time's right we tell her" he told me and we fell asleep.

ᵀʷᵒ ʷᵉᵉᵏ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

I heard glass breaking and crying from new-e and mal room. I sat woke up Britain "dear i'm going chack on mal and new-e. Can look later New France for me" I said getting up "ok" i heard from Britain as i walked out of the room to new-e and mal room. I open the door and tried to turn on the light but nothing work "mama" i heard a week voice coming from the drak "mama it's hurt" i walk into the dark room "mama help" this time the voice was behind me "new-e, mal what's wrong" i said "mama sissy is hurt and my back hurt" new-e said from behind me. I turned around to see a scared mal with something coming out from her tailbone hugging a crying new-e with something coming out from his back. I walked over and picked them up and went downstairs to the living room and turned on the light and what I saw was horrifying.

They were covered in blood. Malayan Union had a tail growing out from har tailbone and you can see the bone and see the muscles growing around the bone slowly as the bone started to spit as she cried. New England had four bones coming out from his back and drawing blood as the bone started to come out more and the muscles started to grow around the bone as he cried and screamed to make it stop and mal screamed with her brother from the pain.

Bᵣᵢₜₐᵢₙ ₚₒᵥ

I heard screaming from downstairs. I got up with a sleeping New France in my arms as I walked downstairs to the living room where the screams come from. I walk into the living room to see two crying colonies and blood on them, france and the floor too "what in the bloody hall is going on?" I asked as I walked over to that to see bone growing out from the colony's back and tailbone. I move back a little, holding New France close to me "dear what do we do?" France asked me as she tried to calm them down "we're going to the hospital" I said walking upstairs to get the kids things and walked back downstairs. I walked out to the car and put the sleeping New France in his car seat. I turned around to see France holding a new enlarged in front of her with malayan Union.

ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒˢᵖⁱᵗᵃˡ

Still Bᵣᵢₜₐᵢₙ ₚₒᵥ

I was walking front and back in the waiting room with new france in my arms asleep "britain?" i heard my name, i looked up to see

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bye-bye and goodnight or whatever

1208 words