Boys or girls

I'm about 4 months pregnant and me and Sam are on our way to see what sex they are.

We are I'm the ultrasound room and we are waiting forthe doctor to come in.

'Hey Brianna I love you' Sam says.

'Hey Sam I love you too' I say.

'Alright Brianna ready to see what the babies are?' The doctor asks.

'As ready as ill ever be'

He put the gel on my bump and then rubbed my stomach with a stick thing.

'Brianna you are having one girl and one boy congratulations'

I was tearing up.

We walked in the door of the o2l house and the boys ran up to me and Sam wondering what the gender is.

'Boy and Girl' Sam said.

'Awe slay' Trevor said to my stomach.

We all laughed.

'I'm going up to rest a little' I said tiredly.

I walk to my bedroom and then I feel something on my stomach the babies are kicking.

'SAM!!'

'What Sam comes barging in'

'The babies are kicking feel' and I latest his hand on my stomach.

Sam's eyes were wide open.

All the guys piled in to feel and they were in shock too.

We had a movie night and I was curled up next to Sam and then I felt something so I raced up and went to the bathroom and puked but I puked blood. Sam barged in and helped me downstairs.

He drove me to the hospital.

'This somtimes happens but do you know how much you puked up?' The doctor asked.

'Um I don't know about a tablespoon wasn't that much'

'Then you'll be OK but if it happens again and it is more come back here'

We all shook hands and then me and Sam left.