i

i do not own hp, the wizarding world, or the characters
                                                     ♔𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥♔

                                                           ☀︎
1993 ➳ the Great Hall
The Great Hall was dim, filled gloomy chats, brought upon by the dementors only an hour prior.

The sky rumbled as a lightning bolt struck, well there's a first to everything. Screams filled the large space, as mumbling and shouting broke out. A fire roared up whenever a Slytherin came to investigate, it seemed to curl in upon itself, protecting.
The flames died away to reveal to lumps on the ground, dark hair matted their face and the smell of burnt robes filled the air. Miraculously, none seemed burned or affected by the fire at all, the silence of the Great Hall was sickening, no one spoke a word besides the occasional whisper to a housemate.

On the staff table, the Professors raised their wands, prepared to fight if any threat approached. Albus Dumbledore took 3 strides forward to meet the first figure who seemed to twitch.

The larger of the two it seemed, was trying to hoist themself upon their forearms with minimal success. It was recognizable that they had black hair to their shoulders and a pale complexion, a 17 year old boy it seemed, with what seemed to be Gryffindor robes.

With a final attempt, the boy tried to heave himself up only to collapse with exhaustion and pass out.

"Well, that was eventful! Why don't we bring these two to my office?" Dumbledore suggested, bringing out his wand and levitating the two out the Great Hall to the privacy of the Hospital Wing. Rule one: do not publicly announce where you put the talk of the school, Dumbledore had learnt that much.