Chapter 1 House of Reunion

Episode 1 House Of Reunion

We Open our Episode, To see see nina passed out on her bed,
She was alerted due to a notification from her phone saying

"Hello Past Anubis Resident, Due to the 'Touch Stone' Incident gaining popularity, our school was forced to close down, never the less, I have pulled a few strings with the education department and we have struck a bargain. We have turned the old school in to a three year college, it will have plentiful of courses (see list bellow), we'd love for you to return to us for the next few year's and stay at you're original boarding house 'Anubis', Think of this as a lovely chance to reunite with you're family. Fee's for Anubis will be in the next email, and please select the course's that interest you thank you.
-Eric Sweet
:Head Master of Amun Academic Boarding College"

Nina arose from her bed practically silently screaming with joy, when suddenly she remembered that the Osirian and the Chosen one cant be together otherwise terrible things will happen. Then Nina remembered In her text messages to Eddie she received a message from him that seemed to be a blessing in disguise, she read aloud "Nina Today was our graduation day, and there was this hole thing, several new students came and took over the house as there school had bed bugs, so they crashed our graduation party and one of them stole an exbhit long story short Ra the god rained down his anger and so in order to stop it I had to give up my power's so Im no longer the osarain, are you felling any different, like has something changed with your connection to the house" (end of text) "Oh my" Nina said as she realised 'wait if Eddie is no longer no Osirian then I can be in the same place as him without causing the world to collapse' she thought.
Nina started to examine the list of courses the bellow the Email

Egyptian Studies (for people that want to be an Eyjyptolagist )
Art craft design (for people who want to design clothes and creat pieces of art)
Journalism (for people studying to write for new's papers and magazines
Vetranarain (for people wanting to care for animals
Lawyer (for people that want Justice for wrongly convicted criminals
Physical Education ( For people that want a career in sports
Drama( Mandatory for everyone
English (Mandatory
Spanish( for people that want to learn more about the spanish culture

'Hmmmm' she thought, and then it hit her. "An Eyjyptologist" she said with a big grin, 'I have always wanted to follow in the Frobisher smythe's footstep's'. She she highlighted the text and copy and pasted it over to a new email addresed to Eric Sweet, she proceeded to fill out the form and send it his way. Nina lay on her bed with a huge smile, she was going to see her club again, she had missed them so much!!!.

Scene 2 -The House -

Nina grabbed her suitcases and made her way into the taxi, she soon speed off to the fimmilar building, 'Would Amber be there' 'what if Fabin is dating someone else' 'What if Joy finally made her move' 'what if...' Nina's thoughts were racing through her head, she couldn't focus on a single one. That of course didn't stop her from trying. The taxi slowly shimmied it's way up the old fimmilar gravel road, what would be awaiting for her, her questions would soon be awnsered. As she opened the door she was immediately shocked to see a pink fluffy suitcase followed by several designer bag's. A grin spread across her face, that was one of her questions. Amber was back, before she could do anything else, she had the idea to surprise amber. She picked up all 4 of her suitcases and slowly made her way up the creaky floor board, as she entered her hold room she noticed someone's stuff was in her bed and there was a new bed at the bottom of the room where the doll house used to sit. Nina examined one of the picture's hanging on the wall it was of Mara, she then heard talking from downstairs "Trudy Where is Mara" Fabian said in a worried voice, 'That's a little odd' Nina thought, 'Why was Fabian looking for Mara', she was scared to think of that reality and reassured herself that Mara was dating Jerome, she walked downstairs and stared at Fabian as she did, he turned and faced her.
Fabian practically shook, he was so nervous. "Ni- Nina-" he managed to chock out her name in between stutter's. "Fabian!" She said in an awkward way, they were acting as if they had just learned each other's name's. "You're back" Fabian staid stutter less. "Yeah I am is Amber he-" Suddenly a fimmilar voice screamed out "Neen's" followed by a tall blonde girl running to them "Is it you Nina" Amber said shoving her face in to Nina's "Yes It's me and You're still you, I was worried you would of lost you're smart's" Nina said sarcastically. "I know it's weird isn't it, But that doesn't matter what matter's is that you're back, and Omg look it's Fabian, Just like old time's it us 3 amigo's again" amber said this as she pulled them all into a group hug, she let go and she did the usual 'Sibuna' gesture Nina and Fabian followed and they all said "sibuna",As they were showing support for there club they heard someone come from downstairs saying "Sibuna" it was Mara. Nina watched in horror as she came down stairs and kissed Fabian, Amber littearly screamed and took a pair of her shoe's out her bag and hit Fabian with them saying "HOW DARE YOU, YOU COCK ROATCH" Nina started to walk back and run up the stair's. Amber watched as one her Best friend's started crying, "Look what you did rutter" she said as she gave chase to Nina. "Hey what's up... What was that Nina... I didnt know she was retuerning" Mara said in a genueninly sorry tone. "Nether Did I" Fabian said as he stared at the door his best friends just went through. "Im sure they will be fine It will just take some getting used to" Fabian said as if to reasure himself. Mara Nodded even though she knew thing's would get very awkward. Fabian continued to walk into the lounge area, and was meet with the fimmilar face's of his mates for the past 4 year's. "Everyone Look It's rutter" Alfie Exclaimed, as he said this everyone got up to greet him Patricia noticed something was up with him, "Hey UhM Fabian you okay.. you look a bit upset and confused" Mara Pipped up and whispered the words "Nina is back". Patricia was taken aback by this "Wait Nina is back" Alife Said In a loud voice. "Alfie!!!" Joy exclaimed "Fabian+ Mara = Jealous Nina and upset Fabian". Alfie Looked down as if to say "I forgot", instead of saying that however he said "Wait what about amber", "She's back" Fabian said, "Amaze balls!" Alfie Said, "wait The Amber Millington and The Nina Martin are staying at this house for college SQUEEEE!!!!!! EXCITE!!" Willow said Jumping Up and down, Alfie joined in his girlfriends happy dance. "Wait Nina is here?" Eddie asked. "Yeah" Fabian said with a small grin, "However I wouldn't Go up to her right now she just saw Mara Kiss me and she didn't take it too well". Patricia and joy gave each other a nervous glance, "Has Anyone seen Jerome" Joy said To change the subject, "wait slow down Nina.. as in 'The Chosen One?'" Kt asked. "Yeah" Said Eddie, "I'll tell you latter he added". Jerome Slowly walked in and explained "Hello friends" he dropped his suitcases and went up to Joy and gave her a kiss. Mara Looked down at the floor. "So How are you Joyless" he asked Joy, "Im doing great now that you're hear", "Hello My lovely's" Trudy said with glee, "I have been expecting you all, so I made you a banquet for several, Including cake's treats muffin's pancakes, the usual welcome home stuff you know" Trudy Explained. "Trudy We have missed you so much" Joy started, "Yeah you and you're food Alfie Said", Trudy gave Alfie a look that could kill with a smile, as she threw a pillow at him. "Come on dearie's this food wont eat itself" Trudy said.
Patricia walked up to Eddie "Hey!" She said In a awkward voice, "Hey Yaker he said", "Okay so I know things are going to get awkward around here you know with the hole, Mara and Fabian and Nina love triangle and the Alife and Willow and Amber Love triangle and the Mara And Jerome and Joy love triangle, but you promise we wont have that ever" she said. "Yeah I promise, and yeah what is up with all the triangles here", Patricia shrugged her shoulders and went on to grabbing a bun off the table.