Pt.1 : Christmas Time is Dangerous :D (Todd's Perspective!)

Hi I'm Todd, and people might say I have a pretty decent life but it's actually pretty hard, i have to hang on display for kids at party stores and then get stuffed with candy and maybe real people like candy but getting stuffed with it every two days gets annoying, and you're probably wondering what are you not a real hooman but yes actually I'm not a human at all Im a PIÑATA. 

On the day the humans call Christmas i was bought by this lady and her cute little five year old and it was pretty good AT FIRST cause they just hung me up on a tree, and i was just watching the kids play and THEN it happened the lady had stuffed me with candy and toys per usual and most people just hang me up and then bring me back to the store. 

But, TODAY was the day all my friends in the store had hoped not to happen but for me it had never happened before and it was the scariest day of my entire life, to be honest I've never even thought of dying one day but sadly that day had come and I was only 15. 

The lady had told the kids to line smallest to tallest and I wanted to close my eyes but you know I'm a PIÑATA and then she put a blindfold on the five year old, I was so frightened but the first people didn't hit hard BUT THEN an 11 year old came and he hit me with that bat so hard so i just blacked out. When I woke up and I saw my behind legs in front of my face and I thought "ok i know those aren't supposed to be there." 

And before i just passed out completely i saw another piñata, OMG it's Sam and to be honest I wasn't very good friends with him but he's cool. And then i passed out, i had no idea what was going but I am so scared that I'd never see my mom or dad or siblings again so i just screamed and cried inside and I was only 15, usually i can tell someone how i feel but right now there's only Sam and he can't read my mind, right? 

Before I felt like I finally died, I heard a scream. It was Sam. I realized that I'm the only kind of piñata that can read,and talk to people in their minds, how could I forget. So as soon as I could I tried my hardest to read his mind and... OMG IT WORKED!!! He could finally hear me and I could hear him, thank goodness for my secret powers. Then, Sam screamed, "Help!". And i thought to myself "ok, how am i going to get over there?" And it suddenly came to me, the bracelet my mom gave me, it made me go back together, whenever I needed help. 

To Be Continued....!

(The part below is a little fun Joke we added! Because IDK? I changed some parts because we Used are school @'s! So i changed it to just have my Wattpad @!)

Part 2 is coming soon! In your local Store that doesn't exist!This story is not copyrighted! PT 2 Is Sams Point of View!Stories are Created By the company- YE BOII*Make sure you read all the stories! They are THE BEST!**THESE STORIES ARE DA BEST AND THEY COST $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000$!* NO REFUNDS! Contact LemonHanako if you need help. 

(AGAIN THAT PART IS A JOKE ME AND HER MADE IN 2019!)