Christmas Time is Dangerous Pt.2 (Sam's Perspective)

Hi I'm Sam! You may be wondering what am I?Are you even Human? NO, I'm a piñata! My life is bad like really Really bad! one day my "friend" Todd disappeared from the store! I don't know where he went but I did hear people come in. They must have taken him! So after a couple of hours, I was taken to a house I was scared I saw Todd on the Floor He was broken into pieces! (M)

I knew this was the end for me because he passed out on the floor and broke into pieces! They hung me up. I was really scared. I knew That on Christmas piñatas never come back to the store! Suddenly they Unhanged me And brought me inside the house And I saw a dog at first I thought They would take me back to the store because I was slightly broken Already But they threw me to the dog The dog whispered to me " Hi I'm Buddly I won't Kill You Are you alive Can you move ?" I said to budly "No! And your humans Are right here Right now" Budly immediately said "I'll take you to my secret hideout then!" (M) As soon as the humans left we went to his hideout! Budly said "Rest here, I'll look for your friend....." I used to trust Budly, but now I don't! His doggy house's door was barricaded and I saw a bunch of colored papers on the floor they were all bitten! I was scared that budly was gonna eat me! I screamed as loud as I could! I thought to myself " Can anybody even hear me? Is this all a Dream? Was I really here?" I didn't know how to get out of here! (M) Suddenly I hear something rushing towards me! I was scared! Budly came in and said " you survived my humans for a while but they're gonna hang you again!" I couldn't tell if he was happy or telling me bad news! Suddenly the humans come and grab me! They hang me up! I could see Todd on the floor! I was Scared! I screamed for help! I remembered that Todd is the only piñata that can read and write! And talk to people through their minds! (M)

(The part below is a little fun Joke we added! Because IDK? I changed some parts because we Used are school @'s! So i changed it to just have my Wattpad @!)

TO BE CONTINUED....!Part 3 is coming soon! In your local Store that doesn't exist!This story is not copyrighted! PT 3 is sorta the solution but its not!!!In PT 3 They Both Work As a team To defeat Budly!Stories are Created By the company- YE BOI*Make sure you read all the stories! They are THE BEST!**THESE STORIES ARE DA BEST AND THEY COST $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000$!* NO REFUNDS!Contact @LemonHanako if need help

(AGAIN THAT PART IS A JOKE ME AND HER MADE IN 2019!)

Yay Posted the 2 parts today! I'm tired and not Mentally Ok! 😭But at least I published the 2 parts 🥱