More than friends//Imagine

River Phoenix

River and I have been friends since 1st grade. We met on the playground as I was getting bullied.

                     °FLASHBACK°
"Why does your hair look like a rats nest?" one of the girls said as another pulled my ponytail."I-I don't know m-my mom did it for me." I said starting to cry. "W-w-well she should d-do a b-better j-job!" the leader said mocking my stuttering as they pushed me down."Leave me alone!" I said as tears were now streaming down my cheeks.

"Aww, look who is crying for their mommy." The mean girl said."Hey! Leave her alone." I heard a boys voice, and with that the girls left. I looked up to see a hand. As I grabbed it I heard "Are you ok?" He asked as I stood up."Y-yes" I stuttered. I finally looked at him to realized it was the most popular boy in the grade, River Phoenix.
             °END OF FLASHBACK°

I was meeting River at the cafe we always meet up at. I was currently reading the famous novel Romeo and Juliet. I love romance novels and I want to find love just like them. "Hey,there you are!"I heard his familiar voice. "Hi" I answered back in response."Why did you need to see me?" I ask curiously.

"Ummm,let's go somewhere else." he said in a nervous tone.We made it to the field where we always went if we didn't go to the tree house or cafe.

            °WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE°

We sat down on the cliff with our legs hanging

We sat down on the cliff with our legs hanging. "Sooo, what did you need to talk about?". He then answered back with "Umm, well you know that we have known each other for awhile now..." I nod my head in response. "And I just want you to know that...that I-I l-like you" I was stunned that he felt the same way that I felt about him. "I-I understand if you don't feel the the same way about me and don't want to be friends anymore.

"I just couldn't go another day without telling you!" he said worryingly. He started to get up and leave but I ran after him and turned him around then kissed him passionately, and to my surprise he kissed back but more passionate. I pulled away and said "River I like you too. I have ever since you befriend maybe even before that!" I responded giggling a little. And with that we watch the sun set and we have been dating every since.

                                                           wc-435