Caught up in love//imagine

⚠️Tw-r@pe,@busie,and selfh@rm⚠️
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
        °Charli Conway~Adam Banks °

~Y/n's pov
And there they were...again, fighting over me."y/n is mine stay away from her you prick!" Adam yelled while Charli was yelling something right back " Yeah well how many times have she said she loved you huh?" and at this Adams mad expression turned to sadness almost immediately as mine feel to nervous look."W-what are you talking about?" Adam asked like he wasn't sure if he wanted to know the truth.

"N-nothing!" I said quick to grab Adams wrist,but he was stronger and just stood there staring at Charli."No! What do you mean by that Charli?!" he said now angry."I mean how many times have y/n said she loves you,but me on the other hand multiple times" Charli said bragging.I just look over at Adam to see he SAD...I mean not mad or anything but sad,upset,hurt "Adam I can ex-" but I was cut of by Adam"No need I guess we know who you love now so I will let you too be,but just so you know I loved you y/n I really did and I still do but-but never mind and Charli take good care of her for me" he said walking away.

"REALLY CHARLI, HOW COULD YOU!" I screamed at Charli while pounding my fist into his chest all while tears streamed down my cheeks."It's for the best and you know I love you" he said while rubbing my hair."N-no you don't or else you wouldn't have done that to me..." I said as I pulled away."I'm leaving" I said as I grabbed my purse and jacket."Where are you going!" Charli asked while he grabbed a tight hold on my wrist.

"Ow Charlie your hurting me!..." I said trying to get my wrist free."where.are.you.going?!" he said while grabbing a tighter hold."To go find Adam!" I said grabbing my wrist,that are surely bruised,as he let go of his tight grip on them."I you leave you will come back to me and what we had will be over" he said threatening me.

"I can't just pick one of you.I love him too-" I was cut off by Charli slapping me.I just ran out leaving the door open."y/n wait I'm sorry" Charli yelled trying to get me back.I ran for about 30 minutes to Adams house. I see another car but I thought its just his mom's,so no big deal that was until I walked into his room"Adam I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I love y-" I was cut off by a surprised, worried, guilty, regretful looking Adam with my best friend Connie, a slut on top of him "well, I loved you too" I said running out.

I had no where else to go but "home" not really home I beat all the time,but I had no other options so that's where I went.I got there and my uncle was sitting on the couch with a beer bottle in a hand he then stood up and walked over to me and slapped me clean across the face "Where the hell have you be little whore?!" he asked as I fall to the ground holding my face.

He then proceeds to bend down and like as nothing un-normal didn't just happen he puts a piece of hair behind my ear the says "you know you're actually very pretty" he then starts to kiss me I try to pull away but it doesn't help he just starts to kiss down my neck then doesn't stop.

I woke up to my uncle on the couch with a beer bottle and just in his underwear while I'm on the floor n@ked surrounded by his and my clothes. I get up put on new clothes in my room up stairs then grab a pill bottle pour them in my hand and think for about 10 minutes if it is worth it.

I then decide it would be for everyone, better Charli,Adam,my uncle and many others I go write a note to Charlie, Adam, and my grandparents. I then sit back down on my bed and take the pills.After about 2 minutes I start to close my eyes then I pass out.

~Charlie pov
Adam and I have been looking for y/n for about 3 hours now and we have one last place to look her "home".We get there and knock but no answer we knock again but still no answer then we try the door handle and with are luck it is unlocked...

~Adams pov
We go inside to see y/n's clothes and some grown man's clothes and at that moment we knew we fucked up big time we run up stairs to y/n's room to it to be locked we call her name but no answer we proceeded this 2 more time but still no response.I then kick the door in for Charli to run in I go to her desk first to see 3 notes one with my name, Charli's, and her grandparents.Charli then screams I go over to him to see y/n's lifeless body and at point I knew I took her for granted and fucked up...

                                                           wc-907