New start & hard beginning

As I walk out the room Malachi stands in the room looking at me walk away I grabbed the rest of the money I had in my secret safe so i was ready to go. I walked into the kitchen and told India and stephon I'm ready to go, stephon takes the steal box and we all head to the car as we all get into the car.....

Malachi's POV
As I look around to see if I see any of Quans people I spotted one of his people looking dead at the car. Stephon you got your gun on you ? "Shit you know that why what's up?" Stephon asked I see one of his people looking dead at us, as stephon spotted the guy he told India and mahogany to get very low to the floor of the car. I look to see how many bullets was in the gun then I roll my window down and fired two shots aiming for the tires, I got one tire! I yelled while stephon speeds off as we speed down the road onto the freeway I ask if India and mahogany was alright?  Mahogany was a bit shocked and wanted me to come in the back to hold her. When stephon got far enough we stopped on the side of the road and me and India switched spots,  as I held mahogany in my arms I see stephon rub India's stomach to assure her everything would be okay.  I took a deep breath and put my head back *sigh*

End of Malachi's POV

As I open my eyes I see we are at the beach house again I look around to make sure no one was around us. I pushed my hair into a pony tail and got out the car I head towards the trunk of the car to grab my stuff Malachi waved for me to go in the house and he would get our stuff, as I start to walk towards the door of the house I threw up Malachi came to me as fast as possible " damn baby let me help you clean up" (as he tries to take some paper towels and clean me off) I push him away get off of me I don't want your fucking help, you me and India and the Babies have had a long ride and day *I storm to the bathroom to take a bath*

India's POV
As I get out the car I see mahogany had throw up everywhere she was upset I could tell, Malachi came over to help but mahogany wasn't having it. I can tell the baby is starting to give her mood swings just like my baby is giving me mood swings , I waddle to the front door and look for the first bathroom I saw this baby is really kickin my ass. I know stephon is worried about the baby because neither me or mahogany haven't been to the doctor since the accident with quan , I start to hear Stephon come to the door he walks upstairs and put all of our things down I see him come back and approach me he had some lotion in his hands..?

Baby what are you doing with the loti... "hush baby and just relax okay we have to makes sure your stress free before the baby comes" Stephon smiled and started to rub My feet I laid my head down as I slowly started to fall asleep to him rubbing my feet. He's such a great father I say to myself he's such a good man,

End of India's POV

Malachi walked into the room as I was just putting on my shorts, he looks at me and jumps across the bed, "DAMIT Malachi why do u do the most!!"Malachi pulls me by my braids and softly threw me on the bed* " I know how you like it mahogany you think I don't know you" Malachi said in a deep voice softly in my ear. I tense up because I can feel his bulge getting big .. baby I slightly push him away, baby stop it not right now.. he held my mouth and flipped me over Malachi pulled my shorts down and started to finger me as I got wetter, Malachi I moan stop it babe  *he covered my mouth again* "shut up mahogany just take it"as he kisses my neck I have never seen him this horny before I wonder if it's because we haven't had sex in awhile.... my thoughts scattered as I felt his dick slide smoothly in me fuck I said  his dick was so good he was so much bigger than Alex was. He started to pump in me faster as he pulled my hair a little "shit" he said with a harsh moan then he started to go harder omg Malachi I moan louder fuck that feels so good *he keeps pumping as he plays with my tittes* (I start to cream all over his dick and I begin to shake a little ) he starts to stick every inch he had in me and I begin to go crazy with cursing and moaning he started to cum hard, because I could feel all the cum pressure inside of me. *He pulled out and went to the bathroom and started the shower* " would you care to join me in this hot steamy shower" he asked with a perfect smile of teeth, " of course" I said trying to get up after what all we did. As we got into the shower he started to rub me with dove and made sure he got every inch of me I saw he was getting hard again, "Malachi"! I said in being a little shock are you still horny. * he laughs* "yes baby he's just very excited when he gets around you" I glance at it  one more time before turn around I rinses myself off and get out I dry off and put a big shirt on and some underwear. I lay down and rub my belly Malachi comes and lays underneath me, baby you can't be flipping me over like that eventually you'll hurt the baby. Malachi nodes his head " I'm sorry baby I just got a little carried away for a bit" I kissed him on the lips I loved every bit of it.