Evidence or Die

We pulled up at the beach house Stephon and Malachi got our clothes  as we walked into the beach house we could smell how new it was and how clean stephon kept it. "Omg y'all I literally fell in love with this place" I said with a huge smile on my face India was looking through the cabinets and realized their was no damn food in this place. "So how are we going to survive with no food" India said in a mad voice, " leave that to the men" Malachi said . After we got settled into our beach house I got a phone call from Kimberly.

Phone conversation

Kimberly: WHY THE FUCK DID YOU STAB QUANS FACE?!

Mahogany: Well hello to you too how are you girl?

Kimberly: don't play dumb with me mahogany Quan has a bounty on you and India's head. So I hope what you did was worth it.
*Click* 

I look at my phone to see that she hung up.. " well damn".... I think for a minute "Malachi come here"    As I see him walk down the hallway I told him what happen on the phone.

MALACHI'S POV

As I was unpacking me and mahogany's things I saw a pregnancy test in her bag I flip it over and look at it *POSITIVE*?? Why wouldn't she tell me about her being pregnant?? She always talks to me about this.. as I think of the reasons she didn't tell me my thoughts scattered after I heard my name being called. I walk down the hallway to see mahogany, she didn't look like she was happy she looked worried. What's up baby? " Malachi Kimberly called me" as she explain to me what all happened I got pissed and walked into stephons room
"Damn boi you couldn't knock"?stephon said. Sorry to interrupt but mahogany has some news,as Malachi explained to stephon what happen he slowly starts to get red in the face. "SEE India this is why I felt this wouldn't have been a good plan cuz of this shit right here" stephon yelled "get the fuck out the room and let us men talk". India left the room and we closed the door.

End of Malachi's POV 

I look up from my phone as I see India come downstairs  hey are y'all good? " of course not they are both mad at us not because of the touching feeling thing it's now because of the bounty we got on our head" India signed while sitting down. I wish this was over I am so tired of us arguing and I mean all of us, I looked down as I ordered pizza on my phone
" what are you ordering I hope it's Chinese food" India said excited to see what I ordered

"Eww bitch me and the baby does not want no damn pizza" I roll my eyes fine then I look for a local Chinese restaurant and found one that looks good to eat. I handed India the phone now see is that better for you. " as a matter of fact yes now all we need is dessert". I throw the phone at her then you look for it then, I keep walking down the hall into the room me and Malachi was staying in I look to find the pregnancy test I hide in the bottom of my bag was on the top of my clothes. I gasp what the hell, that's when I knew Malachi saw it I took it and ran to put it in my purse as I run to my purse I hear a deep voice, " WHY hide it from me mahogany"? I looked up shocked to see Malachi at the door. I...i know how ...this looks but.... ( Malachi cutting me off) " WHY THE FUCK are u playing with my emotions mahogany" you think it's cool to not tell me we got a child on the way."  Listen baby I'm sorry I didn't want to tell anyone yet okay me and you was down bad when it came to our last pregnancy I didn't know how you would take it if I told you about this one? I looked down an begin to cry. I just want everything to be okay, Malachi sat on the bed " baby come here" he said waving me to his lap " you my heart baby, I just be worried  about you a lot and I don't like being hidden in the dark from shit especially Something like this we have to plan and get stuff ready for the baby but how can we do that if you felt the need to hide it from  me." I cried and kissed him on the cheek my kissed stopped when stephon walked to the door "is everything okay in here bro"?  "Yes it is mahogany is pregnant" stephon didnt look happy "fuck man what makes you think this is great news now we got two pregnant women and we gotta run up our money before both the babies come." (Malachi slightly pushed me off his lap) the hell you mean when India was pregnant we all was excited and we was ready,the least you could do stephon is be a little happy your going to have a niece or nephew on the way." Stephon looked at me "Congratulations mahogany" and walked off.

3 weeks later
We all snuck to the Old house to see how everything was going, when we got to the house we saw the door had bullet holes in it we saw graffiti on the door saying 5,000 on your head. I looked at Malachi and started to rub his arm does this mean we gotta change schools and live some place else? I asked                              

Malachi looked at stephon  "okay first let's start off with going in the house an getting anything else left  in there." Stephon said as we all take a step in the door we see the house looks horrible, holes in the wall, the tv was stolen  the walls was full of random words and symbols. I began to get emotional ho..w ....how could they do this. I run to the room me and Malachi stayed in.

Stephons POV

As I watch mahogany get worked up about the house I see India's face start to tear up as well. " just so many memories.... so many good times we had in this place for it to be ruined like this" India said in a sad voice (I walk over to her and kiss her forehead) Go ahead baby and get whatever you need out here we gotta hurry we don't know who's watching this place. (India nodes her head and walk slowly up the stairs) I focus my attention on Malachi, listen bro why didn't you wrap it up with mahogany?! I told you we was already having a hard time with one baby on the way no one is working except me.!  ( I get in my brothers face) Malachi looks at stephon with his chin up " you have a lot of nerve getting mad at me for something like this for your fucking information I did "wrap it up" but shit happens and look we got a baby on the way. You and fucking India  WASNT expecting either but look at y'all so don't you ever get in my face about somthing like this again." Malachi raising his voice. I take a step back All I'm saying Malachi is you need to get in the drug business with me weather you like it or not, two heads are better then one and I need help selling this cocaine and this weed and we can make bank in the big city. Let our girls go to school finish their year off have them babies while they finishing up with school and at night do what we gotta do you feel me?

Malachi paused for a minute before talking "I hear you stephon I will do it under one condition!!"
What is it bro? "We can't let the girls get involved with it at all..!"
I looked at him and smiled of course I'm not I wouldn't do that an I'm glad you made the right choice, I waved for Malachi to follow me into the kitchen I pulled the wood from the kitchen floor and took a hammer and smashed it again. Malachi sat and watched to see what I was doing, (I hear a clank so I stop)  I pull the last bits of wood from around the steal box I had hidden as I put the code number in it pops open. Malachi looks over stephons shoulder "stephon how the fuck did you get those"Malachi said in a worried voice......
"GET WHAT" India said

End of stephons POV

I hear India yelling so I rush from the room with the gun I had in my hand, what's going on out here I said with a glock 17 in my right hand. Malachi looks at me and turns red ... "first stephon having guns under the floor of the kitchen  now mahogany walking out the fucking room with a damn gun in her hand what the fuck is wrong with y'all" India shouted as she begins to yell again Malachi takes me by my throat and slammed me to the wall a little hard. " stop it Malachi" India said  " shut the fuck up India this DOESNT have shit to do with you" ( he pulled me into the room) India looked at stephon " So you didn't feel the need to defend me?"  Stephons looks at the guns an then up at her " no one told you to get into they fight" stephon said giggling a little. "Fuck off stephon".

As I was being dragged into the room Malachi pushed me forward into the room and slam the door, as I turn around I felt a hard hand slap me across my face harder than ever. I catch my breath and slowly come back to my senses Malachi I said holding my face , wh..y why would you do that? " I don't ever wanna see a gun in your hand again and next time you wanna sneak and take my gun we will have problems because no one told you to go looking for it" as my eyes fill up with tears I lift myself up off of my knee. I smiled...your just mad because you think I'm dumb you think I don't know that's the fucking gun you shot Alex with.....