After it

Love layed with her arms around  Riches neck and leg thrown around his waist. In the middle of the night he had made her come in her sleep by still being inside of her all night each movement one of them made in their sleep gave her a deep thrust. After that little interlude he had removed himself from her and wrapped her around him like this.

"Good morning." Rich groaned talking over her shoulder to prevent her smelling his morning breath and attempting to put himself inside her again. He had become addicted to the feeling of her being wrapped around him.

"Hey , and no can you gimme a minute do you ever get tired." Love smiled at him moving her hips away from him. She was sore from last night her and Bass had never even did more than one position .

"You really want me to wait yo mouth saying wait but our pussy saying something else." He said putting his hand down there playing with her middle.

"You hear her she say she want it." He asked her making the noise louder with his hand causing her to moan .

" Stopppaa ." She whined enjoying the feeling he was giving her .

" Rich I gotta get up  I have to go get the girls they got dance class today and I have to be at the house before Cole goes to work which is in 45 minutes. " Love pulled away from him seeing it was 5:15.

"Ok ,I have to go to the gym any way and work out ,take a shower with me.." He got up pulling her up out the bed on her sore legs.

"No bullshit in the shower Rich you had me losing cool points with all that crying last night."

" I just want you in there with me. You bringing the girls by the gym today I got some work outs I need them to do Maddie specifically that girl is good."

" Yea I am ." she said wrapping her arms around his waist and looking up at him.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Rich dropped Love off just in time before Nacole called and fussed her out. Creeping in the door Love tried her best not to be noticed.

"From the looks of you you had fun last night." Nacole laughed pointing out Love coming in with Riches sweats and tshirt on.

"Whats the rule Cole." Love said in a monotone.

"I know we cant talk about you and Riches sex life ." Nacole said laughing until tears where coming into her eyes at Love limping around the kitchen.

"At RICHES AND WHOSE WHAT LIFE????" Robby yelled walking into the kitchen.

" HUh ?  What you talking bout babe i told you you be  listening to hard." Nacole jumped up kissing  him on the face attempting to distract him. While Love tried to walk out the room.

"Nah Spicy what was you saying? Sit yo ass down Love yall giggling and keeping secrets.

Robby mad oooo ....Vote Comment  more parts coming soon  what yall think gone happen next