(2) Mineta and Hisoka

art creds: namusw on deviantart

Baka-kun's pov:
Mineta and Hisoka always teased each other like the silly bakas they were. But once.. I caught them having furry seggs. I walked in on them while I was walking to the back of Spencers like the silly person I am. They had full on furry suits .. I was so turned on 😩😩 by them being in those suits while fucking. I stopped and looked around to see if anyone was watching, then I put my hand in my Star Platinum pants and started touching myself. It felt so good 🥵. The feeling was so exhilarating. .... Then they turned around after hearing my moans. They grabbed a furry suit and put it on me. I was so HORNY 😏. Then they started sucking on my furry shlong.. oh god it felt so good.

Minetas pov:
Hisoka and I were having such good furry sex because we were about to film a furry porno for our fans😉 but then we saw baka-kun in their Star Platinum pants and Killua hoodie moaning while touching themself. We got horny ASF😍😍. We grabbed another suit and put it on their body. They looked so sexy in the suit, both hisoka and I moaned at the sight of them in the suit 🥵🤤🤤. We then grabbed their furry dick and started sucking on it. Hisoka decided to grab their furry ass and eat it. BEST FURRY PORNO IDEA EVER! 😉🥰🥵🤤

Hisoka pov:
My darling Mineta and I were going to film the best porno ever until Baka-kun appeared and make it even better. We used the security cameras in Spencers to film the amazing sex we had. Oh dear Im very glad Illumi didn't decide to tag along because he hated the thought of me in my suit with another dude 😞. Silly baka. Little does he know I'm filming the best furry porn right now🥰🥰. Baka-kun's furry ass looked so delightful, I couldn't contain myself, I just had to get a taste of it. I bent Baka-kun over and got a taste of that delicious furry ass 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤. Then they left spencers after getting an amazing fucking.

Authors note: this was so funny to write. Bye silly bakas/j