(3)baka-kun's room

(story is still all a joke)

At Baka-kun's house 🤪:
"SUCK ON MY NUT GET IT ALL IN MY BUTT OOH YEAHHHH~" Baka-kun sang
A knock came from Baka-kun's door, they opened it and saw Hisoka's tall figure standing in the door frame with a furry suit head in his hands. He put it on Baka-kun and grabbed their waist and kissed the furry head. Baka-kun moaned a little as Hisoka did this, it turned them on so much. They couldn't take it. They got off of Hisoka and grabbed the rest of a furry suit they had in their closet. They put it on and went up to Hisoka and blushed 😚😚😚. Hisoka grabbed Baka-kun again and started kissing the furry suit , oh it turned Baka-kun on so much. They felt Hisoka's hard dick rubbing against the suit. Baka-kun took off Hisoka's croptop and started kissing on his body through the furry suit. Baka-kun moaned so loud as they felt Hisoka running his long, cold fingers along Baka-kun's fur suit. Hisoka then pulled out Baka-kun's long furry cock and started sucking it. Baka-kun couldnt handle it , it felt so good. Hisoka had such a long and wet tongue... it felt amazing on their furry cock. Baka-kun's dick continued to grow in Hisoka's mouth. Baka-kun came in his mouth... Hisoka swallowed it all and moaned. Hisoka then put down Baka-kun and licked the fur suit. Hisoka then disappeared 👻.
Baka-kun fell asleep 😴😴😴😴😴 and died 😵😵‍💫.
Rip Baka-kun 🙏

authors note- Yeah... That was a short chapter lmao. still satire ☝️