[A accident]

They sighed. It seems their mum was always angry at them and it made them sad. They decided they were going to run away tonight.

Hi I am Georgia and my life is terrible...5 years ago today. I used to live in a small town called Orkesville, UK, and my father was the best! It was the best day ever because I had won the 2nd grade spelling bee. That day my father and I weren't on speaking terms because the night before he said he was not going to give me any icecream 🙄. He was also upset because I broke his fav table by accident and he said he was going for a "drive".

My mum was walking me out and said "Hunny, i'm so proud of you! As a celebration we can take your father out to dinner with us if he isn't mad," she winked and I laughed.

We got in the car and my mum started driving when suddenly she got a call. "Oh, dear can you answer that for me?" I nodded and picked it up.

G-'Hello?'

?-'Hi is this Catherine Lance?'

G-'Umm,this is Georgia Peter Lance'

?-'Ah, you must her daughter, this is Dan Abertoy from the hospital a good friend of your mother. May I speak to her?

"MUM! A guy name Dan says he wouId like to speak to you" I said. I knew this wouldn't end well. My mom took the phone and said hello. After a few seconds of silence she gasped and said a few things, but her face dropped and she started crying and hung up.

I looked at her and said, "What is the matter mum?"

"He...."

283 words