Chapter 5

5.

Just at the moment Mrs Garner came and the guy I didn't know the name approached to her.

He at least had could apologize. Eye-rolling -again- I went out of the room and directly to Liv's room. She told me to come when I were finished with everything. My bad luck I forgot her room number and also hadn't got my phone with me.
'Just go back to your own room and get your phone, stupid' I scolded myself and turned into another hallway.

"Violet, darling! Where are you going?"

Lucky me. I turned around and smiled.

"Olivia, honey. Just on my way to you." She hated being called by her complete name.

"Well, that's good. Mrs Santos commanded every bridesmaid to get to church already. You can say she is badly stressed. If I ever decide to marry in a grand way, please stop me! You don't even know most of guests."

"Slow down. You are still not engaged we can talk about that when the right time comes. Just let's go before Mrs Santos would collapse."

She nodded and we made our way to a coach which would bring us to the venue. Actually we tried to make our way there. Especially me. I was not a big fan of high heels and so it was like hurdling to me. However, when we approached the little bus my mind reminded me that I forgot my things. I excused myself to my best friend and ran back to the hotel, but first I took of those stilts.

As fast as possible I gathered the stuff I need and hurried to get to Liv. My shoes holding in one hand my purse in the other one.

I was lucky that I didn't stray through corridors. Once I had reach the hotel's lobby I saw through a side window the coach driving away.
Damn.

There my opportunity to get to church flew away. Or should I say drove away.

"Violet, what are you still doing here?" I heard an outraged Mrs Santos. Poor woman.

"Urm... I missed the-"

"I don't care. You have to be at the venue with the other bridesmaids!"

You don't say.

"Maybe Logan is hasn't gone yet. Wait a minute."

I just nodded like little puppy.
Who, the hell, is Logan?

She called someone and spoke quickly not giving a chance to the person on the othr side of the line to give a word in edgewise.

I almost laughed, but held back.

"Okay, Violet. Logan has got a seat free and would take you with him. He's just waiting thus hurry up!"

Why is everyone commanding today? Okay, dumb question. On a day like today it is important.

Without contradiction I stepped outside and put my shoes back on.

"Violet" A deep voice suddenly called me and I turned around. Bad idea.

A hard chest was in my view and almost touched the tip of my nose.

I squealed "Sorry" and stepped back.

Not him again.

"So, you are the one who missed the coach." He rose his eye-brows and smirked.

Why do guys always smirk? It's getting really annoying.

"Any problems with that?"

"Just funny that you need to rely on me in the end." He couldn't stop grinning stupidly.

"Don't let it go to your head. Just coincidence."

"Whatever. Come, we have to attend a wedding."