CHAPTER 7: Summer Vacation

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺

|
|
|
☕:𝙺𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:☕

My eyes became less blurry as I regained consciousness. I noticed that I was standing on my toes and that I was in the living room. Suddenly, a thought occurred to me. Just, what happened? How was I able to dream while standing up? I'm not a giraffe━. My questions came to an end as memories started piling up.

I was making sure that we didn't forget anything at all. And if we had sunscreen, clothes, towels, first aid kits, and any other necessities. Once I have checked it all, I went to the living room and waited for them there.

I must've slept while waiting, but standing up? Pretty weird if you ask me. Anyways, I sat down on the soft white sofa and looked at the full-length mirror in the room. I stared at it for some time and examined my clothing once more.

I was wearing a black polo shirt and donned a pair of short brown pants. I had a dark-blue cap on my head with a Psi symbol in the middle ( ψ ), covering my pink hair. I held a white tote bag in the middle of my hands, which is probably my mother's.

I waited for them patiently, and finally, one of them showed up. I called out, saying, "Shigeo, sit here with me!" He obediently followed my order and sat beside me.

I looked at him from head to toe and noticed he was wearing a loose white button-down long sleeve and a light yellow shirt inside. He had a key necklace hanging on his neck. He clothed in black shorts and brown sneakers. 

I touched my forehead when I felt a poke on my left limb. I turned around and saw a concerned face on Shigeo's usual expressionless demeanor. "Brother, what happened?" He asked.

"What do you mean? I'm fine," I replied to his worried question. Shi-Kun wore a light smile on his face. "Is that so? Well, I guess that's true!"

But I was still curious as to why he was troubled. I told him to tell me, and he answered me. He scratched his right cheek with his index finger. "I was going to ask you if you have already packed your things and found you standing in the living room. Your eyes were lifeless, so I assumed you were depressed about something."

Little did I realize was that our parents were eavesdropping behind the white walls. Mother hurriedly came over and kneeled on the floor. She took both of my hands and placed them below hers. Father came in second and placed his left hand on my shoulder.

Mother had a tear on the corner of her blue eyes. She said with a sweet smile, "We'll always be here for you! Even if the world becomes your enemy, we'll be here to fight with you!"

Father nodded to her statement, and both hugged me. They were somehow like my parents before except, my father wasn't an idiot. Well, this isn't bad. Maybe getting reincarnated has some good things.