A reality

Before we start. This is a real story of one of my sister. Whom I always believe! I will not tell the name of my sister.

A girl who was being many times ignored by her parents. Her parents never ignored her intentionally but they love their work and the fake show off to the world outside. The girl belonged from a normal middle class family and for her parents' money is everything but they never earned it from wrong ways. Slowly as she started growing elder she started feeling that her parents were ignoring her. Days went like that. She was lonely and sad but putted a fake smile because of everyone who said that they loved her. She was getting sad and eventually went in depression. Due to depression her life made a 360degree change. Many people stopped loving and talking to her. Her brother not by blood but the one whom she thought him as his world also started hating her due to rumors. The girl still loves her brother so much and tries to get the exact reason of the misunderstanding. How can he? Had he never considered her sister? Society was not happy with this much, she was in depression not actually she was forced to... When she started feeling lonely she thought of making friends, sisters and brother. Then she got a boyfriend who was not less than other people. He insulted her in front of whole school but she didn't gave up than also and tried being as much strong as she can. Once she gave life a chance more because their were very rare people who would talk to her nicely. Her 2nd boyfriend was the one who made her put into depression. He use to tell not actually curse and accuse her because no one ever showed love to her including her own parents. This time the girl was completely broken down. She also started believing the world that she is wrong that's why no even loved her. This resulted her doing self harming. Her parents were a bit worried for her now as she won't talk to everyone like before. The girl even tried to attempt suicide many times but only when she was not in senses. She was in depression but suddenly a boy turned out lucky for her.

He putted her out of depression with his constant efforts of half year. She was finally out of depression but was now graduate in showing fake emotions to everyone. One day the boy proposed the girl and she literally was not willing to accept but she did because she knew if that boy left her she would be back into depression. Somehow after so much she still wanted to enjoy her life. They started sharing gf- bf relationship but soon things started going out of control. The boy started torturing her physically. Ya, she wanted to tell someone, she could have complained but their was no one who would believe her. Talking of her parents. Her parents were not that bad but ya discrimination and fear of society was still their. The girl couldn't tell her parents at any cost because she very well saw a live example few days back how they trusts boys more than girls. Her parents and society had a thought that boys can't do anything like that. They believed it was girls who seduced boys. She had no option but to stay silent and always hide her pain before fake smile. She decided to oppose his actions but she received the threat from him that if she will not listen to him then he will do something with her 10 year old sister which she never wished to do. One day she was too much frustrated with all these that she pushed him and next what he did shock her to core. He stabbed tiles piece in her stomach. She whined in pain but no one was there to help her. Ya, she was in a public place bit no one helped her. She just had no option other than to hide her wound and bruises both physically and mentally. No, he not did not stopped here, he actually raped her but ya our society is so great that no one believe it. She cried but still hided her pain because she knew know one believe her. She still never told anyone about her life which she name "alive hell". She still wants to enjoy the life but away from society.....

Ya it's a real life story. Many people just say that she is just making stories. ya this made her scared from society that no one would trust her. And literally I know many of you won't trust it now also... What was the fault of girl? Was she wrong? Why thee brother whom she loved and trusted so much hated her? Why her many friends backstabbed her? Why did people stop talking to her when she was in depression? In depression people need someone who would pull him/her out of it. But ya it is not a movie or fake story actually its real story so no one will talk to her. Is depression a disease that will haunt people? I don't think so but then why people stopped talking to her. Wasn't she innocent here? Last question is why boys are always trusted more than girls. She didn't face courage to tell because she was somewhat scared of her family and society. But why was there such a mentality that whatever boys do is always right....... She was raped she was quite but she was not able to tell anyone because she knew that no one would believe her. 

You guys only tell, what would have you done if you were at place of that girl?