Suicide

Suicide

A lot of people are committing it nowadays. A lot of people. Far too many people.

Is it a new phenomenon?

No!

It is as old as humanity.

Why does it happen?

When a human finds himself in a dead lock, he or she finds an escape only in death.

What is a dead lock?

A dead lock is a situation, typically one involving opposing parties, in which no progress can be made.

Other words for this stage of life are stalemate, standstill or an impasse.

When does it happen?

There is no particular situation wherein a human may find herself in a dead lock.

The dead lock depends heavily on the definitions the human believes.

For example: For a farmer, the failure of his crops means the failure of his ability to provide for his family.

This causes the farmer to seek freedom in death. Freedom from the debts. Freedom from the guilt. Freedom from his responsibility.

Similarly, for a student it may mean the inaccessibility to his chosen university or course.

If he is not able to appear for or pass an exam that takes him to his next level of education, he may find death as a sweeter option to the disappointment he experiences in himself.

So let us be mature about this phenomenon, shall we?

It happens to all of us. Each of us has contemplated suicide. Because it is a part of human experience.

The ability to think about life means the ability to think about death too.

The thinking apparatus that nature gifted us comes with this power.

To contemplate both, life and death.

Sometimes due to our own limited definitions we may actually fall off the cliff.

The reason for suicide is always one's own limited mind.

When one is not able to understand what can be done is when one wants to die.

When one's mind fails to show the light, is when one wants to kill himself.

It is not caused by anything else except one's own upbringing.

Did one nurture himself with education about life and death?

Did one seek to understand why one comes into the world?

Did one seek to know oneself?

Did one learn the truth about one's existence?

Did one at least inquire into the universe one is born in?

These are the crucial questions that can provide insight into one's own being.

Suicide is a natural phenomenon.

There should be no stigma around it.

Curiosity?? Yes!! Judgment? No!!

Because if you do happen to find yourself in that dead lock, it would be a million times more helpful to sit with the information about suicide rather than judgments about it!

One message by Sidneet__love__

"People think that suicide is only option for their problems . But they don't think that every situation has two sides a positive and a negative !!! And they don't try to find out the solution !!! They don't think that if they think practically then they will find a way out !! They think that they only have problems in their life . But they don't understand that each and everything on this earth , be it a human or be it an object have problems"

ONE message by sidneetisforever

"Suicides are really very common nowadays!People cut their nerves without thinking about what will happen to their family.Without thinking that the father who has been working for his whole life, a mother who carriex you for 9 months in her stomach and for the rest of the time in their heart.Pyaar mai dhokha mila? SuicideKaam mai loss hua? SuicideSuicide isn't the solution to various problems but it is birth of even more problems!"

One message by Siva_the_Sidneetian

"Nowadays ppl's especially girls reason for suicide r love I mean if there parents doesn't let them marry to their love they will suicide I mean wow just wow like what do u get in this? Ur love? No right? Listen, life is the most precious gift from God enjoy it as much as u can don't end it so fast, be strong!🙏❤️"

One message by dontknowre

"Just think above suicideJust think once about the consequencesLike all our lives us fucked up onlyBut there we can only have courageIt's not like I wanna try suicideWhenever like whenever I feel low I just go and hug my mother!"

and

"To all the people who are lowJust read this once.... Your skin is not a paper

Don't cut it!

 Your neck is not a coat

So don't hang it

Your life is not a toy

Don't play with it

Your body is not a book

Don't judge it, Your life is not a movie

Just don't end it"

Please help  these people who have tried to do suicide.

Please vote and comment