Chapter 2-A long walk into the unknown

When I woke up wasn't in my pastel pink room anymore. I was in a room ; with bright white walls , a plain white bed with crumpled sheets,and nothing else apart from a few specks of dust here and there. Where was I ? What is this place? Why am I here?
The last thing I can remember is falling asleep and reading a book to Obie... The book! The girl in the book wakes up in a mystery room. Suddenly, a glimmer of something catches my eye. A door with a small , circular window. I stand up. But I fall over feeling woozy. I manage to make it to the door, I look through the window.
I see rows of doors . The one opposite me is white like mine with the same door and a tiny window. There was a silver name tag type thing on the door with letters engraved:
Emily Wilkerson
Age :16
DOB: 2/3/01
Subject 502

Subject 502? What does that mean. If the door is the same as mine then mine must say the same. My door was at the end of the corridor so that meant I was subject 503. I decided that I could not be trapped in here any longer , but before I could make any escape plans , a nurse came into the room. She was about 30 cm taller than me and was wearing black glasses. She said to a male nurse who came in behind her :" Write down in Aubrey Ravenscar's file that she is awake With in 24 hours. " He replied " What subject number is she?" That was what I had been waiting for, what subject number am I ? ". 503. The last subject we are bringing in." The nurse said with a slight excitement in her voice.
Without flinching, she stabbed a long ,sharp needle into the side of my neck. That's when it all went black. But I could still hear everything around me.