Characters

Blair: 14 year old, sister to Guppy, has fire powers and is the daughter of Sharkboy and Lavagirl, best friend to Fastforward and A-capella, likes Rewind.

Guppy: 5 year old, sister to Blair, can control water and is the daughter of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

Wildcard: 14 year old, has every power you could ever imagine, son of Tech-no, likes Blair.

Missy: 12 year old, powerless, daughter of Marcus Moreno, best friend to Wheels, likes Wildcard.

Wheels: 13 year old, his powers are super strength and super intelligence, son of Miracle Guy, best friend to Missy.

Rewind: 14 year old, can rewind time, Son of Red Lightning Fury and Crimson Legend, twin to Fast Forward, likes Missy.

Fastforward: 14 year old, can speed up time, Daughter of Red Lightning Fury and Crimson Legend, Twin to Rewind, Best friend to A-capella and Blair.

A-capella: 13 year old, can sing in any range of voice, Daughter of Mrs. Vox, best friend to Fastforward and Blair, likes Wildcard.

Ojo: 11 year old, can predict the future.

Slow-mo: 9 year old, very slow, son of Blinding Fast.

Noodles: 13 year old, can stretch and twist his whole body, son of Invisi Girl.

Facemaker: 13 year old, can make any face imaginable, son of Crushing Low.

_________________________________________________________

HEYYYYY! So here we have the characters and as you can see, there's a huge love triangle! Blair likes Rewind, Rewind likes Missy, A-capella and Missy like Wildcard and Wildcard likes Blair.... let's see how this love triangle plays out..... or should I say pentagon?