That teddy bear |1|

Character introduction:
Haley Williams- age: 6
Old lady- age: 68

-------------------------------

Haley Williams is an average little girl that has a collection of stuffed toys. Haley and her mother decided to go to an antique for furniture since they just moved in.

A few minutes later after they payed for all the stuff, Haley's mom decided to buy some fries for a snack when they go home. When Haley's mom wasn't looking at her, an old lady approached her and whispered "hi little girl, do you want this little bear?" With a raspy voice. Haley looked at her mom, looked back at the old lady and nodded.

An hour later, she had brought home her bear. She had a daily play time for her stuffed toys that her parents agreed to. She had talk to the new teddy and said "Hi! My name is Haley and here are your new friends" she said pointing out to the other stuffed toys. She named the new teddy, tilly. Tilly had brown fur with brown realistic eyes, a gray shirt, and a yellow cap. She played with it everyday until she grew up.

10 years later

A few years later and she was scrolling through her laptop. She read the articles that were on her browser until she saw an article about an old lady that looked very familiar. She remembered the teddy that the old lady gave her. She looked at her closet where tilly was kept.

Haley pressed on the article and she read it, she gasped as she read the article that said "An old lady was arrested after knowing that she is a murderer. It has been said that she had put real eyes of the person she killed in teddies she gave to little kids." Under the news was a picture of the same teddy she kept. She went to her closet and destroyed the teddy bear that she had for several years knowing that it has been real eyes.

A/n:
I hope you guys like this. This is literal scrap lmao. I dont even know if this is a good story. But yeah i hope all of you are safe. Bye <3