Camp

Tw: monsters and d3ath

One day Alissa was with her friends, Joe and Kiko. Kiko was definitely a risk taker, he was actually pretty adventurous.

Alissa's pov:

One day us three went to a camping area that Kiko forced us to go to. Legend says that the area was haunted. But me, not believing in ghosts and monsters, i didnt really care much.

It was our 1st night, we can only hear some usual noises like, owls, wind blowing, and... wait--. I heard something. I went to wake up Joe and Kiko. And i hurried them saying "Joe, Kiko! I heard something-, no, someone walking." Of course they didnt believe me since the noise was gone.

/The next night\
This night, i heard the same noise. But closer and louder. It felt like... It was next to me. I went out of the the tent. It was a giant monster with huge horns big and large, i looked so disgusting! The next thing i know, i woke up in the same tent.

\few hours later/
When me, kiko, and joe went ane separated ways. I told my mom everything, she gasped and said "you should be very grateful that you are alive. What you saw was the reason you grandpa died." After what my mom said, i never went to forests/campsites again.
(Basically Alissa's grandpa was an explorer and he went to the camping side and he was found dead in his tent)

An:
Im so sorry for not updating that much, its because school has been kinda busy.