Mirror

Age:
Molly- 9

Molly and her mom were shopping at an antique store for their new house that they bought. "Mommy! Mommy!" Said Molly, "Yes darling?" Questioned her mom. "Mommy, I want that mirror for my new room!" Molly said pointing out at a painted mirror with flowers on it. "Sure dear" answered her mom.

After they went home and bought the furniture, Molly's dad fixed the mirror but they had to spend a few hours to fix it since they had to be careful.

While Molly was sleeping in her room she went to go to her own bathroom to pee. After shes done peeing she meets her self infront of her new mirror. She felt... Sick after seeing herself in the mirror. After that strange feeling, she decided to ignore it since it might be just because of tiredness.

/The next morning/
Molly woke up feeling fine and energetic like usual. She ate breakfast and watched tv shows since it was a Saturday. She decided to go to her room and play dress up by herself since her friend Ria was at a vacation place for the whole week. She chose her first fit which was a minnie mouse shirt with a pink skirt with white polkadots on it. She looked at the mirror to see her outfit. She saw her reflection, but... It was odd, the reflection was smiling, it didn't look like her though... After she changed to her second outfit, she looked at the mirror again but it grabbed her, the way that the reflection held her was so tight, but she was able to let go her wrist.

She ran to her mom and explained everything, her mom believed her because she knew something odd would happen if the bought a sketchy mirror from an antique shop. A few hours later the dad came home and returned the mirror the the shop.

Every one who has bought the mirror was said to be missing a few days later...

A/n: HIIIII its been a long time since i updated so here i am! The stories i have been publishing are not based on a real story!