Part 2

He finished his dinner and got back to unpacking his stuff and texted some of his french friends. It was already 00:27 he unpacked everything and he wanted to get rid of all those empty boxes so he got dressed with his red vest and black skinny jeans placed some expensive jacked and walked in the elevator with his empty boxes so he can trow them with in the container. After doing so he decided to go for a walk he wasn't really the type of people who sleep more than 3 hours per day. Chuuya went to some park near the complex he was living in. And his phone rang, it was one of his best friends back in Frace so he picked up right away.

- Salut Chuuya. Comment ça va?

- Ohh, Salut Benjamin! Ça va bien! Et toi?

- Moi aussi mais tu nous manques tous chuuya. Au fait, tu te souviens d'Emma, ​​la blonde? Elle sort avec ce salaud Poul. phahahhahah ils sont tellement stupides.

(Me too but we all miss you chuuya. By the way, do you remember Emma the blonde? She's dating that bastard Poul. phahahhahah they are so stupid.)

-Putain de merde tu plaisantes hahaha

(Holy fuck you are kidding hahaha)
While Chuuya was talking the brunette from before spotted him and heard his voice while he was talking in french 'damn this guy sure is something' he thought as he checked him out, then went back home.

Chuuya said goodnight to his friend and got back home as well. He prepared his new uniform for tomorrow, well actually today because it was already 01:16. After that he got to his bedroom set his alarm for 06:30 since his classes start at 08:00.