Part 4

The boys got out of their classroom and started walking down the stairs.

- Ok so down there is the cafeteria. They've got some good food for sure and next to the cafeteria is the storage room, nothing interesting.

Both of them headed to another direction.

- So here is where we play PE. We usually play volleyball or football. The changing rooms are next to the door there is also a toilet.

- Alright.

They went upstairs.

- Those are the classrooms. And the final floor leads to the library and the infirmary. I think thats all. Now then what are we going to do we have 25 minutes left.

- I have no idea haha.

- Can i ask you a question tho?

- Sure thing why not.

- So how is France is it any different from here?

- Well you can say that.. I don't know about the country side because I used to live in Paris. Our school was different for sure i mean we didn't write on notebooks . We just had school laptops and we wrote down everything there.

- Oh that's nice. By the way you live in the same building as me, if i recall correctly?

- Mhm.

They walked in awkward silence.

A few minutes passed by and the brunette asked if he wanted to go get some food after school

- Sure, I don't have any food for dinner at home anyway - the ginger said as he smiled.

School was over and the boys headed to the closest restaurant.

As they were looking at the menu, trying to choose something for dinner and maybe a drink, why not.. it was Friday night after all, Chuuya asked the other boy what's his favorite food

- I don't really know haha, what about yours tho?

- Yeah me too, hmm.. what about a favorite drink?

- Oh that's easy, definitely red wine, but i like whiskey too, what about you? 

- No way, same

Dazai smiled at him and looked at the menu again. (He was actually really happy because they had something in common.)

About 30 minutes passed by and their food came, so did the drinks they ordered earlier.

Chuuya got a salad and Dazai got sushi and of course both of them ordered a glass of expensive red wine.

- So.. Chuuya, do you like it here so far?

- Yeah it's pretty nice, i kinda miss my friends tho but I hope i find some new ones here

- You sure will haha, you're a really cool guy after all, it should be easy for you to find new friends - the brunette said as he smiled and took a bite of his food.