The very beginning

It was four years ago that I met Peter I joined in grade 3 he was really nice, we became friends instantly and hanged out all most all the time so I had got to know Aunt May pretty well, I was over most of the time as my mum didn't care what I did, most of the time I would sleep at Peters but sometime my mum would shout at if I wasn't home, my mum didn't like Aunt May she thought she was a pathetic bitch but now looking back at it my mother was the pathetic bitch always drunk and bringing men home that where mean or cocky, or in general pathetic, it was pathetic how much my mum let herself go since my dad left when I was little. I was about 3 when he left I didn't know who he was till I found out that Peter had to move in with a man called Tony Stark, so Peter would invite me over so I got pretty used to the avengers. They were like a family I never had. That's when Tony stark asked what my name was I said y/n and he hugged me tight and said he was sorry for leaving I was confused but that's when it hit me Tony Stark was my dad. Well I was 11 at the time and now 14, I was living with my mum still and she was still as pathetic as ever when it happened I happened, it all happened so quickly she got angry at me and I lost it I was tired of her bullshit, I blacked out and the next thing I knew was that I was at the avengers tower. It turned out I killed her by accident that's when I found out I had powers. Hi I'm Y/n Stark and I'm 14 and I live with the avengers.