'Oh nothing'

*3 weeks later*

It's been 3 weeks and I've got to know Peter much more and the other avengers. I've got to find out what powers I have and also spend time with my dad Tony.

Me and Peter have been flirty. I was down stairs with all the other avengers a Peter asks me "hey Y/N can you come to my room for a minute" I smile and blush "yes of course".

I got to his room and he was there waiting"oh there you are" he says. "Yes sorry" he smile "it's fine"he says.

"So what did you want me for?" Y/N says. Peter smiles and walks behind Y/N and shuts the door and locks it, y/n blushes.

Peter comes back I front of me he comes closer and holds y/n chin, y/n blushes "um so I brought you up here" Peter says but y/n interrupts "spit it out", "ok ok" says Peter.

"Ok so I brought you up he because I want to tell you something and I can't hide it anymore" says Peter.

"What is it Peter" says y/n. Peter's still is holding your chin, y/n blushes. "Um so I like you and I can't hind it anymore" says Peter.

" I like you too Peter " says y/n, Peter kisses y/n and y/n kisses Peter back, Peter then puts one of his hands on your ass and you touch his abs with both hands, you both stop you smile at each other.

"Y/n I have a question for you" says Peter, "yes Peter you can ask me anything" and you blush. "Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" Asks Peter, "omg yes yes I love you" says y/n, "I love you to y/n" say Peter, y/n and Peter kiss.

They go back down stairs laughing and smiling, all the other avengers say "what you laughing at" , "oh nothing" says Peter and laughs and blushes. Y/n laughs and blushes too.

Guys give me some suggestions for me to create a different story :) hope your all ok and hope you like this part :)