24

Chapter Four

    The people in the hall looked at this farce and looked at each other. They didn't know if they believed the rhetoric of the woman just now, but they all shut their mouths with interest.

    Seeing that the matter was almost resolved, they all walked in the direction of their own room, and no one dared to intercede for the man who was dragged away.

    They didn't care if the man was actually sent out, or something else happened.

    They are just a group of self-interested people. They come to Xiyi Hotel just hoping that they will have a bright future, and the affairs of others have nothing to do with them.

    End.

    Su Jingyan turned his back to the boy, standing still a little awkwardly. As long as he thought of the boy kissing himself, he still felt a little bit shy and restrained, and stood still in a dilemma for a while.

    Seeing the people around him leaving the field one by one, only himself and the boy were slowly left in the hall. Su Jingyan couldn't help covering his eyes with his hands, a little afraid to look back at his expression.

    But if he doesn't move, it doesn't mean that boys won't move.

    The boy walked forward, grabbed Su Jingyan's eye-blocking hand, and held it in the palm of his hand.

    Su Jingyan's face was still red, and his eyelashes quivered slightly. Fortunately, wearing a mask and hat, the boys couldn't see his blushing expression.

    Thinking about it this way, he had some comfort again.

    But there is one thing he said, he really felt that he was really embarrassed. It took a long time to know him, and he blushed so many times in front of the other party and was stolen.

    What's all this?

    The boy didn't give Su Jingyan a chance to buffer and refuse, so he grabbed his hand and directly led him back to the room, "Let's go."

    Boys are very oppressive, and there is an invisible pressure standing next to him.

    Su Jingyan lowered his head and didn't say anything, letting him be at the mercy of the other party, like an ostrich who didn't want to accept reality.

    Su Jingyan's front leg had just stepped into the door of the room, only to hear a "pong" sound, and the door was slammed shut.

    In the next second, he was pushed onto the door panel by a strong back force, and the whole man was slammed into his arms by the boy.

    What was even more frightening was that Lu Yichen's legs squeezed directly between his legs and Su Jingyan sat directly on his lap, and then put one arm around his waist.

    "..."

    Su Jingyan's face flushed even harder.

    Lu Yichen's eyes narrowed, as if a wolf locked onto his prey. He locked on Su Jingyan's body tightly, and because of the sudden large arc movement, Su Jingyan's hat was also directly from his head. Slid down.

    Before Su Jingyan could react, she felt a tight waist, and the leg under her directly lifted him up.

    As soon as Su Jingyan's pupils shrank, Lu Yichen's kiss was directly printed, sealing his lips firmly.

    It was a kiss that was not pure, and Su Jingyan hadn't had time to take off the mask on his face.

    Su Jingyan moved, trying to push the boy away, but he was grabbed by the boy's big hand again, and pressed on the top of his head, completely turning into a slaughter.