65

Chapter Twelve

    The entire Zhou House was surrounded by layers of dead air, and even the temperature inside the house was obviously lower than the temperature outside, and it was gloomy.

    Every servant in the house wore plain clothes, gray and black as the main color, and all expressions were pale. I don't know if they received any instructions from the above. The minimum distance between people is more than 1 meters.

    There is no verbal communication between each other, and they can't even look at each other. Whenever they meet someone head-on, regardless of whether they know them or not, they will deliberately lower their heads and pretend not to know them.

    Everyone stayed in the room with extreme restraint and didn't come out and walk around at will.

    Even the red lanterns that were originally filled with a house were put on white cloth belts, and the lifelessness enveloped the entire century-old compound.

    After nightfall, the inside of the house is as cold as a tomb of the dead, as if a curse had been received.

    "Master…"

    "Come on, take medicine."

    Aunt Chen wore a slightly low-key dark green dress, holding a bowl of black soup in her hand, and slowly placing it on the cabinet beside Master Zhou's bed.

    As soon as he heard about Mrs. Zhou's affairs, Master Zhou foamed in his mouth, convulsed all over, and almost fainted.

    With half consciousness remaining, while trembling, he stuttered and issued the last command before falling.

    All people who saw or knew about the scandal were cremated!

    Never reveal the sound of the wind for a long time!

    It's about Zhouzhai's reputation.

    And Mrs. Zhou was also put into the wood shed by the people and turned aside.

    Master Zhou stared, lying on the bed, with a slightly sullen expression. He clearly opened his eyes, but he was still lying on the bed motionless as if he had died. The quilt covered his neck, and the corners of his mouth were still trembling.

    After Aunt Chen came in, his pupils shrank obviously, as if he was very emotional.

    Obviously his head was looking vigorously towards the door, but the result was that no matter how hard he tried, his head twitched more severely.

    Aunt Chen sat down on the edge of the bed, staring at Master Zhou’s face. She was expressionless all the time. Suddenly, she didn’t know what she thought of, she smiled and took out a piece of silk from her waist. Hold it in the palm of your hand, "Master, look at you, there's sweat on your forehead, I'll wipe it for you."

    Master Zhou opened his mouth and made a sound, but what he said was vague and could not hear what he was saying or writing. But with Aunt Chen's understanding of him for so many years, she could probably guess what he mean.

    Let her get out.

    Aunt Chen paused, even though Master Zhou showed an extremely resistant appearance, her hand still touched his face firmly.

    Her movements were very light, pressing and wiping the sweat off Master Zhou's face.

    Master Zhou was winking his eyebrows, his mouth opened wider and his face had folds that were as old as a tree bark.

    Aunt Chen looked at him as he was being slaughtered, and sighed, "Master, are you really stupid or dull."

    Master Zhou stared at her viciously.